naidoo

LOL you can tell its a rep just looking at the dial

the date window isnt right

the lume looks dodgy

the fit and finish looks complete shit

and the bids look sus but...

it could just be a replacement dial and heavily used watch

MadButcher

If this is rep, it is definitely the first one with curved "S" in Superocean on the dial that I ever seen... Also bezel engravings are not close to those I know from reps... Are you sure it is rep?

Martijn0007

And what on earth is that white mark on the right of the 12?

Huge pubes? :o

naidoo

looks filthy to me...

if it was a gen i highly doubt it would look anything like that meaning no bullshit pubes insides ect

Edited by naidoo

boneyjr

the SEL fit is crap.. not to mention it is the wrong second hand with that bracelet.

The Guy

If this is rep, it is definitely the first one with curved "S" in Superocean on the dial that I ever seen... Also bezel engravings are not close to those I know from reps... Are you sure it is rep?

+1. I'm no Steelfish expert, but I think this is just a beat up gen. At least, the bracelet and case back look very gen. As for the white mark at 12, it is possible he had it service by someone incompetent and they dicked it up. That said, I wouldn't pay $1100 for it without papers. I'd also want to see what's hiding behind that case back.

El_Cabong56

Looks pretty suspect. The concentric white circles outside of the hour markers are both cut off at the date window on this one, whereas on the gen, the outer one is continuous. In addition to the date window being too small, the date font looks off:

PhotoFeb0570827PM_zps1c6da7ff.jpg

Also, the lume looks sloppy. Still, surprised there's a rep of this model, if it is one. 42mm Breitling reps seem pretty rare, particularly with a Professional II bracelet.