Sign in to follow this  
Blackedam

greg_r

I've reset your post count back to a positive number from the minus figure you had previously as it seems you've caught on to the right way forward ;)

Aww your no fun :D

:lol:

Blackedam
I've reset your post count back to a positive number from the minus figure you had previously as it seems you've caught on to the right way forward ;)

Wow a huge brick being lifted off my shoulder, really appreciate the wonderful gesture and will keep in mind all the forum rules and regulations. Many thanks greg :)

Blackedam
Welcome to the madhouse, read all the noob stuff at least twice. And remember the search box (top right of forum) is your best friend. Guaranteed nearly whatever question you might have, someone will have asked it before and will save you a serious flaming.

Will start reading up once i reached home, thank you for the kind words. :)

Hornet

A bad start and then a lovely end! It's brought a warm feeling to me, but that maybe my incontinence....

.....welcome to the madhouse and enjoy!

Blackedam
A bad start and then a lovely end! It's brought a warm feeling to me, but that maybe my incontinence....

Thank you hornet! Will definitely enjoy my stay here with so many helpful and encouraging mods and members. :)

BentleySharp

Just think of it as a baptism by fire.

Welcome to the RWG!

Leave the shinanigans at the door and come revel in the sickness that is watch collecting :D

Enjoy!

Hornet

Thank you hornet! Will definitely enjoy my stay here with so many helpful and encouraging mods and members. :)

You are welcome!

manicotto

welcome here

nev848

How nice like a big warm hug...... I expect PBR and Realism will be along soon to pop that bubble :)