Sign in to follow this  
rafirafirafi

AP LeBron James or MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

tlick

wow, I'm seeing A LOT of votes for the Lebron!! I think I may have to agree with everyone, its a stunner!! and yeah i agree, so close to the gen, worth the price, there are no major tells at all, looks like a gen

Nikohublot
wow, I'm seeing A LOT of votes for the Lebron!! I think I may have to agree with everyone, its a stunner!! and yeah i agree, so close to the gen, worth the price, there are no major tells at all, looks like a gen

I compared it to gen pics , but cant find any big tell Oo maybe i just dont see it . Looks really beautiful!!!

Nikohublot
No contest.

94FC6692-639F-4602-B9CF-150F197F4CE5_zpsiwuioz7x.jpg

Is this the rep crystal or did you changed it? Maybe domi or so? :) thanks in advance

skywalker710

Schumacher for sure!

Chiquita Fanjita

No contest.

94FC6692-639F-4602-B9CF-150F197F4CE5_zpsiwuioz7x.jpg

OH MY GOOD GOD!!! :drool: I think I've made a slight mess of my pants!

Has the AR been done on it?

Was this before the train incident mate :lol:

Jonnybaws

Wouldn't think so.. AR is that good out of the box!

Chiquita Fanjita

:o Seriously mate??

Kravmike

I love that LBJ! But the price.....It's so steep. Hope to see one in person one day! :)

Jonnybaws

Yes ;)

tlick

i get $700 can be a lot for 1 watch for people, but when you compare the $700 to the $60,000.00 gen, its pretty damn spot on! if there ARE any tells, no one has been able to point them out yet, aside that the markers are adhered on, so you need to make sure that they are on properly and not crooked, other than that the lebron is just like the gen! i think its worth the $700 price tag

Edited by tlick

Nikohublot

Hey tlick , sorry my english is not so good . What do you mean with markers adhered?

Ishmael

Yes ;)

Baws is correct - outta the box AR. Pretty spectacular I dare say.

plankton

There you have it.

Godfathar

i get $700 can be a lot for 1 watch for people, but when you compare the $700 to the $60,000.00 gen, its pretty damn spot on! if there ARE any tells, no one has been able to point them out yet, aside that the markers are adhered on, so you need to make sure that they are on properly and not crooked, other than that the lebron is just like the gen! i think its worth the $700 price tag

Dear tlick,

Having one myself, and after months of research before pulling the trigger, you are absolutely right, this watch is one of the few that is really spot on like the gen LBJ. one and only thing I spotted that I decided that I can live with is the seconds hand @12. In the pictures released by AP when the watch was introduced, the seconds hand was white just like the rep. but going through 100s of LBJ watches on chrono24 and other sites, the official version that is out for sale, the hands @12 is actually grey (same color as the dial).. other than this, no telling from looking at the watch's face.

20150325_104457_Richtone_HDR.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita

Yes ;)

Baws is correct - outta the box AR. Pretty spectacular I dare say.

:o that is stunning for a standard AR! At least I know I won't have to pay extra to get the AR done when I get one :D

tlick

Dear tlick,

Having one myself, and after months of research before pulling the trigger, you are absolutely right, this watch is one of the few that is really spot on like the gen LBJ. one and only thing I spotted that I decided that I can live with is the seconds hand @12. In the pictures released by AP when the watch was introduced, the seconds hand was white just like the rep. but going through 100s of LBJ watches on chrono24 and other sites, the official version that is out for sale, the hands @12 is actually grey (same color as the dial).. other than this, no telling from looking at the watch's face.

20150325_104457_Richtone_HDR.jpg

absolutely beautiful watch you have godfather! i love the lebron! i appreciate you sharing your thoughts on your watch, i think it may need to be next in my collection

Bentleylover

Waiting for the AP LbJ with decorated movement . Any news if it's coming any time soon ?

Pavo
Waiting for the AP LbJ with decorated movement . Any news if it's coming any time soon ?

The original has just come out. They won't re-do lbj for a long long time.

tlick

my wife says she likes the Schumacher better....ughhhh.......