Sign in to follow this  
jeffrsho

What would you do?

Hornet

I'd get him sectioned, he's clearly mentally unstable if he wants to do that to a perfectly nice watch.....

....I've filled out the forms required and will pm them across.

rusty peters

He can get the same effect for a lot less money. A palm full of lard to slick his hair back and 15 splashes of Hi Karate will project the same image for pennies on the dollar.

Hornet
He can get the same effect for a lot less money. A palm full of lard to slick his hair back and 15 splashes of Hi Karate will project the same image for pennies on the dollar.

Stop stealing my look :rofl:

Gg96

I agree a diamond bezel seems too flashy for most settings. I prefer to go with diamond markers if he wants some diamonds.

myaz

Everyone has to remember, that since he is my business partner, what he wears reflects upon me as well.

Some might do business with your partner because of the bling, some in spite of it and some will do business with you instead because of your partner's bling.

It's hard to predict taste or how people react to it. Now you can appeal to a wider range of customers.

A well adjusted person won't refuse to do business with someone just because there are diamonds on his watch. Diamonds in his ear? would you do business with JayZ?

Diamonds in his nasal septum? the field narrows. The point is, spot diamonds on a client and it won't be a problem if he walks the walk. Is your partner as slick as a used car salesman on the last day of the month or an honest, charismatic and likable guy?

That's whom I want for a partner, forget the bling.

Realism

Everyone has to remember, that since he is my business partner, what he wears reflects upon me as well.

Some might do business with your partner because of the bling, some in spite of it and some will do business with you instead because of your partner's bling.

It's hard to predict taste or how people react to it. Now you can appeal to a wider range of customers.

A well adjusted person won't refuse to do business with someone just because there are diamonds on his watch. Diamonds in his ear? would you do business with JayZ?

Diamonds in his nasal septum? the field narrows. The point is, spot diamonds on a client and it won't be a problem if he walks the walk. Is your partner as slick as a used car salesman on the last day of the month or an honest, charismatic and likable guy?

you speak too much sense on a Friday. GO and drink more :beer:

myaz

:rofl: . OK, but.....who has the best beer? :Drinking2:

Realism

:rofl: . OK, but.....who has the best beer? :Drinking2:

not Budweiser for sure