Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

NEWS: There's a new new 5227 rep!!

Stuvetjee

DW looks more sunken on this one... Deal breaker for me.

Indeed. That's a big let down.

It's very weird how that datewheel is so sunken. I've never seen any watch with a miyota movement that had this issue.

But hey, miyota is a great movement and it's good to see more and more Patek reps comming out!

I'm inclined to think it's just the lighting they used for the photo, I can see no reason whatsoever that it would have a sunken datewheel given the movement and the proportions of the watch!!!

DC

Indeed. PC and Trusty are very well knows for their horrible photo skills. Let's wait for some QC samples that they usually post after some orders.

Their QC pics:

https://imageshack.com/a/bOaz/1

Tichymeloun

The date seems to be less sunken on the qc pics, don't you think?

Martijn0007

The date seems to be less sunken on the qc pics, don't you think?

Yup

lef808

It's very weird how that datewheel is so sunken. I've never seen any watch with a miyota movement that had this issue.

But hey, miyota is a great movement and it's good to see more and more Patek reps comming out!

I'm inclined to think it's just the lighting they used for the photo, I can see no reason whatsoever that it would have a sunken datewheel given the movement and the proportions of the watch!!!

DC

Indeed. PC and Trusty are very well knows for their horrible photo skills. Let's wait for some QC samples that they usually post after some orders.

Their QC pics:

Nice pics! Thanks Rolex Addict! Would it be asking too much to include pictures of the exposed movement with open back?

Edited by lef808

Stuvetjee

DC

Their QC pics:

Nice pics! Thanks DC! Would it be asking too much to include pictures of the exposed movement with open back?

It wasnt DC :P it was me giving you the link ;)

lef808

>>It wasnt DC :P it was me giving you the link ;)

So sorry! I amended my post above! ;)

rankiba

anyone has the qc pics of the movement?

lef808
anyone has the qc pics of the movement?

Not as of yet...

rankiba

so excited to have a look!!

almost ordered the old 5227, and Chinese New Year stopped me, feeling lucky now :P :P :P :P

texasbear

That is really pretty looking! I've heard good things about the 9015, I'm waiting on my first rep from here, already shopping for my next

lef808

That is really pretty looking! I've heard good things about the 9015, I'm waiting on my first rep from here, already shopping for my next

What is going to be your first rep? :)

texasbear

What is going to be your first rep? :)

A Cartier Roadster XL, recommended by my better half while I was looking at Patek. It seems uncommon so I'll be posting a review, as good as a noob can at least.

lef808

>>A Cartier Roadster XL,

Very nice! Pure class

rankiba

can't wait for the movement pic! I think I'm going to get this as my first rep :drool:

_DC_
can't wait for the movement pic! I think I'm going to get this as my first rep :drool:

There's about five pics of the movement on their website, what are you waiting for?!

DC

ttenneb

Hahaha...Same here. Looking at this PP now while waiting for my first one too.

rankiba

There's about five pics of the movement on their website, what are you waiting for?!

DC

I'm not sure if the movement is decorated, that's why I'm hesitating :frusty:

_DC_

DC

Lol, I'll save you some time.......... it's not decorated!

DC

Robin195959

DC

DC

For 2% of gen value? That's a disgrace!! What an oversight. I think Rankiba should teach the TD's a lesson and buy a gen!!!

rankiba

DC

DC

Thank you :)

rankiba

DC

DC

For 2% of gen value? That's a disgrace!! What an oversight. I think Rankiba should teach the TD's a lesson and buy a gen!!!

wasn't having high expectations on them, I know they are rep, some reps have decorated movement, so I'm just not sure. don't have to be sarcastic :morebeer:

Robin195959

DC

DC

wasn't having high expectations on them, I know they are rep, some reps have decorated movement, so I'm just not sure. don't have to be sarcastic :morebeer:

No offence buddy it's called thread crapping you'll learn and soon be giving it out too.

_DC_

Stop crapping my thread, haha, and enjoy these pics of my 5227r on it's new strap :thumbsup:

5A291946-C60E-46CF-BA2C-BC020A4FDCA2_zpsd3lpym6u.jpg

F13C9DD9-2AF3-4F96-8137-75DD8D47B283_zpsv5sxusvf.jpg

AB2FAB21-C5DF-446F-8A27-51C584ED88B2_zpsmej2lqzu.jpg

90871F6D-7B82-45F8-A154-2A92DBE85C32_zpsbxlxwcav.jpg

DC

Robin195959

Looks fab.

rankiba

yea :D :D :D :D , let's enjoy!

glossy brown finish, stunning :drool: :drool: