Gazzla

Rolex Submariner - Noob V5 Review & Photoshoot!

luffyandboa

The detailing and design are excellent

vess89

Thanks for posting the detailed shots, it certainly helped me make up my mind :)

Andromeda.73

help me

Edited by Andromeda.73

JSJ

Hello everyone , I would be willing to purchase a submariner , but I confused because there are too many models . I wanted to ask who is more ' preparation as it currently is replicating more' true to the original . thank you all

Err did you really write this? I am confused now too. We are all heading in that direction. It's the ' preparation as it currently is replicating more' that's doing it for me.

Best go and read some of the posts in this thread http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

MCPorter

Does anyone have a noob for sale? I have been speaking with another member about the noob v5 and it looks a stunning replica. I know that I can find them on Torobravo but to be honest $45 shipping and £20 bank charges makes the price a whole lot heftier. Just wondered if there were any for sale on here

Matt

MCPorter

I am so going for a noob v5 gaz. Pics are amazing to say the least. Guys it's the etched crown that does it!!!! So difficult to replicate!!

Gaz in total how much did you pay from Toro including shipping and bank fees?? Are you based in the UK also??

Matt

Gazzla

I am so going for a noob v5 gaz. Pics are amazing to say the least. Guys it's the etched crown that does it!!!! So difficult to replicate!!

Gaz in total how much did you pay from Toro including shipping and bank fees?? Are you based in the UK also??

Matt

400 bucks.

LRL

Great pictures, I'm thinking of buying another just because of the pics, really nice

buochie

fantastic photos, can you post some of the no date as well?

Jan-mj

Amazing pics! I'm definitely getting this soon!

jakeg05

The usd is on the up, purchase now before the it goes back down, will be ordering mine monday

GenTLe
The usd is on the up, purchase now before the it goes back down, will be ordering mine monday

Unfortunately (for us EU people) I don't think this is gonna happen anytime soon :(

jakeg05

Unfortunately (for us EU people) I don't think this is gonna happen anytime soon :(

Do you mean the euro? And yes the euro is rubbish.

And i went to america last month got the usd at 1.43 and now its at 1.54 at my local travel agents, i paid by wu and got 1.56 when paying toro.

kiko1314

which color is more accurate? I would like to pick up a green sub.

Frazzle

Why do I keep getting drawn to this watch when I have a perfectly good, in fact amazing TC Sub V6!

Nikohublot
Why do I keep getting drawn to this watch when I have a perfectly good, in fact amazing TC Sub V6!

Maybe ceramic looks better? :)

rssnblksub17

Absolutely stunning Gazz! I just placed an order with Toro. QC pics should be coming soon. What movement did you get?

dan.ltr

just ordering one, can'T wait to see it in person !

jatt300

WOW, the watch is one thing, but the pics are perfection!

wiggindude

Lovely pictures. I kinda like the no date more. Too bad it's out of stock.

kjb1

wow!!! stunning pics and quality. I want!!

zyu

Very Nice Marco Shots!!!

rizocreations

just because of these sexy ass shots. im ordering me a v5 sub..my wrist will love you but my bank account will hate you lol

i will tanker with my dslr too once i receive this majestic piece.

almograve

Hello Guys, super Noob here. First post.

A week ago I didn't even know that this type of forums existed, or at least I didn't know which ones were good.

I've decided to go easy, low risk for my first order. I am in Eu, Spain, I need to order from someone who offers the Eu shipping (noticed most good websites do).

Back to the v5 Noob. I've noticed that some websites offer the choice on the movement. What would you recommend? Some sites also offer or charge for a full check before shipping (not sure they really do something besides taking more money).

What would you recommend here? Swiss movement? or it is just useless. Facilitates future servicing?

Thanks.

Cwall3415
Hello Guys, super Noob here. First post.

A week ago I didn't even know that this type of forums existed, or at least I didn't know which ones were good.

I've decided to go easy, low risk for my first order. I am in Eu, Spain, I need to order from someone who offers the Eu shipping (noticed most good websites do).

Back to the v5 Noob. I've noticed that some websites offer the choice on the movement. What would you recommend? Some sites also offer or charge for a full check before shipping (not sure they really do something besides taking more money).

What would you recommend here? Swiss movement? or it is just useless. Facilitates future servicing?

Thanks.

Just get the asain ETA, don't spend the extra on the "Swiss" movement.... As some here have stated in other threads, a lot of times the "Swiss" is just a miss mash of different parts! As for the servicing, I have never ported for the dealer service.. If I do, I will get one of the modders here or on RWI to service mine when I have issues!