Sign in to follow this  
mercury793

“The Truths about Grade 1 Japan-Made Rolex Replicas and Grade 1 "

mercury793

Hello,

I found this wonderful site while doing some research on buying a replica Rolex.

I am interested in the GMT II Rolex.

While surfing around, I cam across this following article which explains the difference between Grade 1, Japanese, and Swiss.

I offer this to my fellow members for comments.

And if someone knows where I can get a Grade 1 "Swiss made" GMT II master, please let me know.

Many thanks!!

Warren

LInks removed

Edited by RichardMiami

Tits McGee
funny-gif-Nathan-Fillion-Castle-1.gif uh....Welcome Warren.

Martijn0007

There is quite some bullshit in that pdf.

And, it's not really smart to post your e-mail here.

RichardMiami

Warren

Thanks for trying to help us. As you will learn, this Forum has been up for years. We have over 65,000 members. Everything that your link referenced is information easily available here, except for the link to the scam site buried in the PDF.

Therefore, I have removed the link to the PDF. I have also removed your personal email address, and it is not a good idea to post that in the forum publicly.

Please read our new members sections, and you will understand much more about replica watches.

If you try to re-post that link again, I will assume that you are trying to sell something. That is not a smart thing to do.

Inspector

So it is not China, but Japan or Switzerland i should look for a good rep. Thanx... anybody got a good site?;-)

JSJ

Oh dear. I have a bad feeling in my water.

Gazzla
EW6BPmA.gif

mercury793

No, I am not trying to sell anything. Was just trying to be helpful......guess a bit too overeager.

thanks

warren

JSJ
No, I am not trying to sell anything. Was just trying to be helpful......guess a bit too overeager.

thanks

warren

It wasn't you I had a bad feeling about Warren although we never know for sure. Good luck to you.

It's the, err, Inspector.

Inspector

??It's the , err, Inspector......??

Im sorry JSJ... but i do not know what you mean

Fretless_Llama

Oh dear. I have a bad feeling in my water.

:help3:

JSJ

Well you are probably a decent guy too. We often have new members who are not. It's the name and the statement about buying in Japan and Switzerland that was a bit strange.

I'm sure we'll cope. Welcome to you too.

SteveA

RichardMiami

Well you are probably a decent guy too. We often have new members who are not. It's the name and the statement about buying in Japan and Switzerland that was a bit strange.

I'm sure we'll cope. Welcome to you too.

To be fair, I believe that he was using the sarcasm font in that post............................

JSJ

Was just hoping for a bit of sport Richard. I'm in a hotel with only my DSSD and a Luminox to keep me company.

Ah well. Two decent noobs in one thread. What is the internet coming to?

Mr Stubbs

Was just hoping for a bit of sport Richard. I'm in a hotel with only my DSSD and a Luminox to keep me company.

I'm pretty certain one of JohnG's jokes starts with a hotel room, a DSSD and a Luminox. But seeing as this is the New Members & Introductions thread, I'll let them find out for themselves. :lol:

JSJ

I'm pretty certain one of JohnG's jokes starts with a hotel room, a DSSD and a Luminox. But seeing as this is the New Members & Introductions thread, I'll let them find out for themselves. :lol:

Mmm do you have a link?

Inspector

I must have said something stupid... sure im not a veteran in the replica scene(joined a dutch replicaforum almost a year ago) , but i was just posting a 'maybe not so funny' and tried to be sarcastic' comment on the weird pdf i just read..

i dont think i was suggesting that i realy wanted to look or buy reps from Japan or Switzerland. I think i have read and learned a lot on this and other forum by reading how and where to buy..... but ok, for what its worth .. im sorry.....i guess

JSJ
I must have said something stupid... sure im not a veteran in the replica scene(joined a dutch replicaforum almost a year ago) , but i was just posting a 'maybe not so funny' and tried to be sarcastic' comment on the weird pdf i just read..

i dont think i was suggesting that i realy wanted to look or buy reps from Japan or Switzerland. I think i have read and learned a lot on this and other forum by reading how and where to buy..... but ok, for what its worth .. im sorry.....i guess

Hey, you're fine. Don't take it personally - please. Just enjoy the watches and have some fun.. :)

chrish8

Wait a minute so for over a year I have been wasting my time looking for the 1:1, Gen Swiss, Best model rep? AHHH @##@%$#@$ what a waste.

any how mercury welcome to the forum enjoy your stay,

Inspector between me and you I thought the joke was funny