Poolsfinest

Sending Your Watch Back to China for Repair

Tits McGee

I never send watches back to China for some of the very concerns expressed above. I prefer to think of it as gambling. I believe the figure of about 30% of those sent back are never seen again or end up in major disputes.

One other reason is that I know how much patience I have. I can wait all year IF I know that's when I'm likely to receive what I ordered. I think the biggest issue is also the most common. Language or the exchange of info between TD's and customers. Once that watch has been dropped off at the post office for return to China, you hear NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, from either the TD's or shippers. Most TD's make NO effort whatsoever to at least acknowledge receipt of the return. With no info, one's mind begins to wonder and the nerves get going. 3 weeks later some noob will begin to fold tinfoil hats and work the blinds to see the black helicopters which are surely looking for him for when the watch does show up.  

All we can say is "It's a patient hobby".  

Then 3 months later (some sooner some later) the repaired :Whistle: item should be back in your hands. Congrats! You just hit your number on the roulette table! You made it thru the China/USA (UK) customs gauntlet of paying for a broken illegal item only to double down on your original bet which you successfully (luckily) won, only to re-bet things will go as smoothly.

I, personally, would never send a watch back to China for repair. I'd take as clear pics of the issue, send off an email to the TD explaining my issue, and let the TD know I'm having it repaired locally. I have a pretty close relationship with my TD so I might ask for some type of restitution. I don't recommend that BTW. 

Erudite

Has anyone sent back to chazingtime? They sent me an English address rather than a Mandarin one which seems odd.

Tits McGee
On 20/02/2015 at 04:08, black263 said:

I agree. It's time for pics

black263
23 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

I agree. It's time for pics

Holy Necropost BatTits.

Franksie

I ordered one from a non trusted dealer before I found RWG.......didn't work sent it back......nothing took it up with the site give up afer 3 months is was only £40 but it is the point. I like this .......never had an issue with TD's