Sign in to follow this  
Tichymeloun

Where to get IWC 3714-32, Portuguese LAUREUS?

Tichymeloun

Hi all, do you guys, by any chance know, where would it be possible to get the IWC 3714-32, Portuguese LAUREUS, rep with the correct number 4 on the dial and the probus scafusia crown?

I would be more than thankful for any hintHi all, do you guys, by any chance know, where would it be possible to get the IWC 3714-32, Portuguese LAUREUS, rep with the correct number 4 on the dial and the probus scafusia crown?

I would be more than thankful for any hint.

Tichymeloun

Greg, thanks for mooving the topic, got it here by accident:-)

and thaks for sending me the link, but I did my homwerork already... off-course I did a very thorough ressearch and off-course I have emailed the sellers (at least those who sold at least something that reminded me of the watch I am looking for) but without a result so far. Never the less as this is forum of rep enthusiasts, some of the members could be smarter than me, I gues, and could know the answer although I haven't found it yet:-)

greg_r

To be honest, I suspect that it's not repped. However, if a decent rep does exist, one of the dealers WILL know about it.

WatchFinder and Marvellous Replica are probably the best at finding obscure models...

Tichymeloun

Thanks a lot Greg...I am trying to find out wether the pic of the rep I saw wasn't the pic of a franken watch, which would explain it:-(

but thanks anyway!