+1

Rose Gold Rubber Clad.. me want :D

baxter
IMG_5720_zpsa68f74fe.jpg

elp
WP_20150226_18_05_14_Pro%20copy_zpsy32uzuzt.jpg

Frazzle

Did I see this at the GTG? I really used to hate these until I picked one up in person at the GtG, I think it was KennyCoder and I looking at them and there is a surprising appeal! In fact I was talking about the Graham with ROLIE on the phone the other night and he made a good point. Once these go out of production the price will soar as the build of them is second to none and they are so unique!

Great watch buddy!

Pob

Did I see this at the GTG? I really used to hate these until I picked one up in person at the GtG, I think it was KennyCoder and I looking at them and there is a surprising appeal! In fact I was talking about the Graham with ROLIE on the phone the other night and he made a good point. Once these go out of production the price will soar as the build of them is second to none and they are so unique!

Great watch buddy!

I think elp had one like this on GTG

Frazzle

Great watch buddy!

You should have bought it Pob and we could have traded it for the Speedy ;)

Seriously though, I think we may be talking in the future about the Speedy! If I'm honest, if I were a little more affluent I would have just bloody given it to you, as you are such a bloody nice bloke. I genuinely mean that :thumbsup!:

Newbie17
4AE1BD60-A3BD-4740-B5B6-8B2D55F0D2F1.jpg

elp

Great watch buddy!

Seriously though, I think we may be talking in the future about the Speedy! If I'm honest, if I were a little more affluent I would have just bloody given it to you, as you are such a bloody nice bloke. I genuinely mean that :thumbsup!:

I have 3 Grahams, this one, the one on the red strap and a diver (currently with TSWatch for repairs). All great watches. Toro had them on special but I think he's run out now - worth pinging him as they are great watches indeed!

And yes, we all love Pob :)

wp_20150103_21_45_31_pro_zps8509748d.jpg

WP_20140703_004_zps1288250d.jpg

Frazzle

Great watch buddy!

I have 3 Grahams, this one, the one on the red strap and a diver (currently with TSWatch for repairs). All great watches. Toro had them on special but I think he's run out now - worth pinging him as they are great watches indeed!

And yes, we all love Pob :)

wp_20150103_21_45_31_pro_zps8509748d.jpg

WP_20140703_004_zps1288250d.jpg

This now makes sense! It was your watches that Nikali and I were lusting after! Enrique you clearly have it bad for Graham ;).......but I can see why!

Gazzla
WOW!!Seiko-Astron-Solar-GPS-Chronograph-Giugiaro-Design-Limited-Edition-3_zpsshigei1e.jpg
WOW!!Seiko-Astron-Solar-GPS-Chronograph-Giugiaro-Design-Limited-Edition-3_zpsshigei1e.jpg

I Like!

:drool:

This is the Seiko Giogetto Guigiaro designed, Astron Limited Edition. Release is June this year and limited to 5000 pieces.

This bloke has designed loads of iconic stuff, the Audi 80, BMW M1, Lancia Delta & Bugatti EB118 amongst others.

And I, for one, will be banging the door down of my local AD when it's released! :lol:

wolfpacker

005 today

94974d0d-36f0-4a1c-8150-221b9877e187_zpsx8k873ll.jpg

cogwatch

There I go, forgetting to change the date again.......

FullSizeRender_zpscdt0kiss.jpg

MDK
16468844778_bb3e023c68_h.jpg

Bliew

Dirty lume shot :P

photo_29.jpg

WatchDog21

I Like!

This is the Seiko Giogetto Guigiaro designed, Astron Limited Edition. Release is June this year and limited to 5000 pieces.

This bloke has designed loads of iconic stuff, the Audi 80, BMW M1, Lancia Delta & Bugatti EB118 amongst others.

And I, for one, will be banging the door down of my local AD when it's released! :lol:

I will be in line right behind you on this one (figuratively of course unless your in the states....)

Wait... No watch for the cute little dog?

Gazzla

I will be in line right behind you on this one (figuratively of course unless your in the states....)

Until then, I'm making do with this:

TB6kABO.jpg?1

WatchDog21

Until then, I'm making do with this:

TB6kABO.jpg?1

I think I have a watch problem. Need to go ckeck that thread again now...

cogwatch

Omega this morning, switched to this for the afternoon. At least I got the date changed on this one :)

FullSizeRender_zpsjavcj9rf.jpg

Cubic Hare

Aquaracer Friday

IMG_20150227_142733.jpg

Laz730

Pulled out the 5960 for my birthday!!

DC4EA9EA-EFDF-40C4-AE79-E93CD6445AAA_zpsaitaabjq.jpg