Sign in to follow this  
chase0224

Master Chrono Moon phase stopped working

chase0224

Hi, I bought a Longines Chrono Moon Phase from fatpanda almost a month ago and it recently stopped working. I contacted them and they said ship it back to china and they'll fix it for free. My question is, is it worth it or is there somewhere in the state's I could send it to?

MHardiman

Email Gary (Kat) and see if he can fix it. Or Vac

fadhli

If your ever intersted in selling. I would buy it.

black263

I presume you've tried handwinding. Personally, I'd ship it back. There is the risk of Chinese customs as it's illegal to import a wristwatch into China so you need to follow the TDs instructions carefully. But it's likely to cost much less in the end.

wqleow

Care to elaborate how it stopped working?

The crown is difficult to wind as times due to the small size. As such you may not be getting enough power reserve worked in.

Alternatively it may be just a dry movement issue.

gran

Hi, I bought a Longines Chrono Moon Phase from fatpanda almost a month ago and it recently stopped working. I contacted them and they said ship it back to china and they'll fix it for free. My question is, is it worth it or is there somewhere in the state's I could send it to?

Yes great to send it back, it is woth it

BTW how is the moonphase on this, does it have two moons and nothing else on the moon disk?

jizza24

Yes great to send it back, it is woth it

BTW how is the moonphase on this, does it have two moons and nothing else on the moon disk?

Hi Gran, moon phase has two moons on disc I think the moon phase is the only tell on this rep apart from the strap but nonetheless despite its poor quality compared to the gen it is a proper working moon phase not night and day.