Sign in to follow this  
Grimmi

Seamaster Chrono rep or gen? Pretty sure it's a rep, omega heads?

Grimmi

Hey guys,

Damn I've missed this place...

Been away for too long.

Have just seen someone selling this online and from what I know it looks like a rep to me, I just wanted your opinions as I'm not that well educated in the gen of this watch.

For starters, aren't the markers on the rehaut supposed to be orange at the hours?

Also the font looks thick on the clasp, plus a whole lot of other things like the sundials just don't seem right.

Would appreciate your thoughts before I say anything...

09eaf83cd087382ebda54fad6583349e.jpg

3803a0b1bcbc277f2eaac37dbcbd5ab9.jpg8ee6e9710b16c9037d66237fb26b69c7.jpg3fdfe56268f015e2f92d79b948519451.jpgd0f7ca5708cb6c120f297c950876fb04.jpg

Grimmi

* sub dials.... I'd be worried if there were sundials :lmao:

kennycoder

Quite positive it's a rep. The dial is off, DW alignment too.

kennycoder
omega_comp_04.jpg

Grimmi

yeah, cheers kennycoder. I had a rep of this watch myself and tbh it looked much better than this...

The dial seems strange, subdial markers too orange, no orange/red markers at hours, font looks a bit sus...

I just know that this had been produced for many years and so knew one place to go for advice on reps!

Damn, I've spent too long collecting sneakers, about time I got back into reps haha...

Wriggles

Based purely on the filth of the car he took the picture in I'm saying rep. There's probably a while ecosystem evolving n there

Grimmi

Yeah, chocolate milk on gear stick haha... Gives me much confidence in the seller

kennycoder

Based purely on the filth of the car he took the picture in I'm saying rep. There's probably a while ecosystem evolving n there

LOL I haven't even spotted that. Indeed that's a tell :rofl:

TheTinMan

That was exactly what I noticed too. No way someone with a car like that owns a gen...

SteveA

So much screams rep and not a great one,DW ,dial misaligned,wrong colours on hands,wrong lume dots,cheap bracelet,shit car etc!

Paparolf

Bloody classy carpet though, he must of taken those whilst sitting on the crapper :giggle:

Markrfc

Looks gen to me case back matches his car manky.

Gazzla

Fucking state of that motor . . .

dalboy

Rep !!

And he ain't a Grafter .. Nice clean soft hands dont match the interior of the motor , maybe he's just a dirty fucker !!

That was exactly what I noticed too. No way someone with a car like that owns a gen...

Means Fuck all .

I know a few guys whos daily motors are shit ole's .. money wise .. they have more dough than the Queens got soldiers !

Dal.

Paparolf

I have a gen and my car is a shit tip!! Fucking dogs an all