Sign in to follow this  
Matt1989

NEW HERE! Who do I have to convince to give me access to M2M sales?!?!

stevok2305

Well done for lasting through this Matt. Hope you screenshotted your record breaking post count for posterity. Now play nicely, and we hope to see much more of you. :beer2:

James.

Ah a kiwi... that explains it.

black263

Clare wants to meet some Oz and Kiwi RWG guys. I think it's since she read that Replica Watch Collectors are big down-under.

Matt1989

Yes born a Kiwi, Grandparents English and Swiss... I cant help but think my Swiss Grandfather would roll in his grave if he knew I was buying Chinese fakes of swiss products!

Matt1989

Well done for lasting through this Matt. Hope you screenshotted your record breaking post count for posterity. Now play nicely, and we hope to see much more of you. :beer2:

Unfortunately I did not think of that! If anyone thought it was funny enough to take a screen shot please send it through!

MetalMickey

Well played, Matt, you'll fit in well here!

Pseudonym

Well done Matt. You're gonna fit right in here.

steve123

I'm NEVER going to have enough posts to see the elusive trade section!

:clap:

went to bed with you severely in the red, wake up to your stock rising and well into the black.. Well done, Matt. Welcome and good luck with the addiction(s)

Matt1989

Thanks Steve I think i will need all the luck I can get, my wife is already giving me tons of grief and wants to know why I'm not researching stuff to buy for my newborn son. She just doesn't understand! I mentioned that I could go back to trading cars and she hasn't spoken up about it since :nana:

black263

Thanks Steve I think i will need all the luck I can get, my wife is already giving me tons of grief and wants to know why I'm not researching stuff to buy for my newborn son. She just doesn't understand! I mentioned that I could go back to trading cars and she hasn't spoken up about it since :nana:

I may be wrong, but I get a gut feeling from this that you are looking to move from trading cars to trading watches. Just to point out that if you're looking to make money from Reps, you can buy as much as you like here, but we don't allow reselling on the forum at a profit. If you want to use us and the TDs as a resource for stock, you'll have to find customers elswhere. As I said, I may well be misreading this, and if so, sorry.

Gazzla

Well done Matt. Most noobs would have given up and cried off by now. You'll do fine.

AUEbTeG.png

Matt1989

I may be wrong, but I get a gut feeling from this that you are looking to move from trading cars to trading watches. Just to point out that if you're looking to make money from Reps, you can buy as much as you like here, but we don't allow reselling on the forum at a profit. If you want to use us and the TDs as a resource for stock, you'll have to find customers elswhere. As I said, I may well be misreading this, and if so, sorry.

Sorry that is not what I meant, I understand the rules regarding profiteering and I just want some nice watches to wear. I simply used that as an example to show I am far from a noob when it comes to selling/buying.

Now someone sell me an LMPO!!

:paddy_gold:

steve123

Just quote Patek, "You never actually own a Patek Phillippe, you merely look after it for the next generation." that should get her off your back. Congrats as well on the crotch goblin, have a 17 month old of my own. grimy little bugger, but i love him.

Matt1989

Just quote Patek, "You never actually own a Patek Phillippe, you merely look after it for the next generation." that should get her off your back. Congrats as well on the crotch goblin, have a 17 month old of my own. grimy little bugger, but i love him.

Funny you say that, I wanted to buy a Gen watch like a Rolex sub or Omega PO on his birthdate, have it engraved with the date and frame the receipt then gift it to him on his 21st birthday. She thought that was an awesome idea until I told her it would cost one of the cars in the driveway.

Chavezzito

We call them replicas and not fakes...

DR3M3L

Pob's asians are fake.

Chavezzito

Pob's asians are fake.

Dunno...never saw them :lol:

elp

Pob's asians are fake.

Pob's Asian's boobs are fakes

Chavezzito

Pob's asians are fake.

Pob's Asian's boobs are fakes

Didn't see them either but then again I did not participate in the sexual encounters with Baxter :rofl:

fancyaquickie

FWG has a certain ring to it.

Fuck Wearing Gen's.

webbo2005
...crotch goblin...

Where I'm from that's another word for public lice

TxRub779

Well fuck

TxRub779

Crotch Goblin....brilliant. Imma steal that shit. Thanks :giggle:

Pob

Pob's asians are fake.

No they are not, only not hairy ones are fake! I like gen hairy ones only ;)

Oh and yes good work Mike and welcome to the best forum in the world ;)

scorpion

14 pages WTF...............I am getting too old for all this please is it worthy of going through it all? anyone got a quick 1 line summary?

1 caveman.gif