Sign in to follow this  
Matt1989

NEW HERE! Who do I have to convince to give me access to M2M sales?!?!

<RJ>
:popcorn:

onzenuub

We call them replicas and not fakes...

Pob's asians are fake.

No they are not, only not hairy ones are fake! I like gen hairy ones only ;)

Oh and yes good work Mike and welcome to the best forum in the world ;)

So you are tellimng us the hairy ass you got with the pobny tail is gen?

elp

14 pages WTF...............I am getting too old for all this please is it worthy of going through it all? anyone got a quick 1 line summary?

1%20caveman.gif

Please welcome Matt to the forum. He's from New Zealand, has a newborn baby, likes cars and has entertained us for a while. His postcount keeps fluctuating, I think we need to call IT.

scorpion

14 pages WTF...............I am getting too old for all this please is it worthy of going through it all? anyone got a quick 1 line summary?

1%20caveman.gif

Please welcome Matt to the forum. He's from New Zealand, has a newborn baby, likes cars and has entertained us for a while. His postcount keeps fluctuating, I think we need to call IT.

Elp I gave up welcoming noobs some time ago, it was becoming a full time job due to the massive influx of noobs. But i can make a special case for Matt as he likes cars..............

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Namaste, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

...........-(o o)-...........

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

PS: Yes this message is cut and pasted, I am sorry if you thought it was hand crafted just for you and are now bitterly disapointed but I simply have way to much work to do to write down an individual welcome to every new member. But hey at least you might understand one or more of the languages I put "welcome" in.

Pob

Pob's asians are fake.

Yes, the only problem is that the tail is on the wrong side. I'm a freak lol

onzenuub

Pob's asians are fake.

Yes, the only problem is that the tail is on the wrong side. I'm a freak lol

You got a hairy pobny tail on your head????? Couldn't see it on the GTG pics.

peterkalamatas

Hahaha I just want to thank all of you for making my evening. I'm a noob on here who has done a lot of reading and my post count still low until I have something useful to say or have a valid question. Either way reading the posts on this thread had me rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter, you guys are legends!

P

onzenuub

Hahaha I just want to thank all of you for making my evening. I'm a noob on here who has done a lot of reading and my post count still low until I have something useful to say or have a valid question. Either way reading the posts on this thread had me rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter, you guys are legends!

P

We knew. :P

Hornet

P

Did we?

elp

P

Onze may be a legend, Kleen is a supposition, Realism a rumour, Baldrick a piece of fiction, Demsey a submitted (but not approved) critical review, JohnG mythological, the rest of us are facts. Word.

Pseudonym

P

Onze may be a legend, Kleen is a supposition, Realism a rumour, Baldrick a piece of fiction, Demsey a submitted (but not approved) critical review, JohnG mythological, the rest of us are facts. Word.

word-to-your-mother.jpg

peterkalamatas

P

word-to-your-mother.jpg

g1336127624897144770_zpsjs2az1ss.jpg

Edited by peterkalamatas

Pseudonym
Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif

onzenuub
camp-bear-waving-gay-helloooo-1323811139D.gif?id=910

black263

P

Did we?

I think he's being rude. I just got a mirror and checked my leg end. It was my arse!!

onzenuub

P

Did we?

I think he's being rude. I just got a mirror and checked my leg end. It was my arse!!

I prefer you checking your arse instead of you checking my arse

breakup-valentinesday-chocolates-flippedoff-middlefinger-13238215163.gif?id=289

Hornet

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

black263

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

Can't see the other end. My dick is blocking the view.

onzenuub

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

Multiplequotenestingwhore.

Hornet

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

That'll be the other leg that's blocking the view....

peterkalamatas

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

hey-you-youre-a-legend-.jpg_zpsy7tom0as.png

black263

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

Nope, definitely a dick blocking the view. Could you move out of the way please? :suck:

Hornet

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

P

Did we?

Try the other end....

Nope, definitely a dick blocking the view. Could you move out of the way please? :suck:

Sorry was my large cock in the way?

New-Commission-for-the-Fo-016.jpg

RUSH2112
Why is the guy still being bullied?

and somebody please PM me the picture of the the x-ray boob please :)

I gather it's because he's from New Zealand.

DR3M3L

1 caveman.gif

Member asks noob question, gets flamed, started whining on rwi, finds out -90 postcount here, then finds -2.349.628.725 postcount on rwi, gets good advise of a texan name Rub on rwi, finds postcount of -4.026.738 here (RWI still ahead), he takes up on the advise of Rub and makes a joke here, RWG puts back his postcount to normal, so does RWI, all is good again.

My pleasure mate :blush: