Sign in to follow this  
Matt1989

NEW HERE! Who do I have to convince to give me access to M2M sales?!?!

DR3M3L
Hey, I think my IP is blocked form this vB shit?????? What the fuck....fuck and :boxing: fuck again

TxRub :rofl: :rofl:

Mike 1108

Book-of-Rules.jpeg

Book of rules, everyone has one

KeNnY,

I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Thank you. I may have to borrow this from time to time...

Mike

MetalMickey

Wait, what? There's a member sales section?

Fuck.

SSTEEL

Thats epic, -90 posts :lol:

Mazz

I know monkeys are prone to throw their own shit but are you kidding me?

Whats Scone got to do with this ..........................................

i

Seriously what's Scone got to do with this??

JohnG

Who´s going to stick up for the guy? I would do it but I am feeling lazy today. But every noob who offends forum sensibilities should be assigned an advocate who will argue on his behalf. I just thought this up but it actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Zealous advocate for every noob in trouble, free of charge.

elp

Who´s going to stick up for the guy? I would do it but I am feeling lazy today. But every noob who offends forum sensibilities should be assigned an advocate who will argue on his behalf. I just thought this up but it actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Zealous advocate for every noob in trouble, free of charge.

and the meds are kicking in nicely !

I have nothing against the guy, but you don't barge into someone's home and ask where is lunch? If you can't be courteous you can hardly complain when the locals get rowdy :)

JohnG

and the meds are kicking in nicely !

I have nothing against the guy, but you don't barge into someone's home and ask where is lunch? If you can't be courteous you can hardly complain when the locals get rowdy :)

RWGAdvocateGeneral_zpsblfbtm9v.jpg

elp

JohnG has body dysmorphic disorder .....

RichardMiami

wait.........................

now that you mention it........................

what's for lunch?????????????????

onzenuub

JohnG has body dysmorphic disorder .....

is that the lady wit who you had an affair at the airport?

Gazzla

This is a fucking brilliant idea, John:

Noob gets assigned a VIP member to fuck the clever flaming twats off and engages in verbal jousting on behalf of the stupid noob:

DQoNH3v.gif

Hornet

Someone say lunch?

Hornet

Noob gets assigned a VIP member to fuck the clever flaming twats off and engages in verbal jousting on behalf of the stupid noob:

DQoNH3v.gif

Fucking genius idea......

......what about a rota as well?

TxRub779

"Just Call JohnG".....The next great series on AMC... :fuelfire:

Gazzla

DQoNH3v.gif

I'm up for it. Put me up for the next stupid noob . . .

:itchyandscratchy:

Hornet

DQoNH3v.gif

cheering_minions.gif

Gazzla

DQoNH3v.gif

cheering_minions.gif

Let's have it . . .bring it on . . .

Qh1PS71.gif

Mattcrx
Never had such a rude welcome on any of the other forums. Been called a lady, stupid... Whats next?

Mate, my advise just keep your head down, try and do your research before asking questions otherwise you'll get ripped into.

Try introducing yourself etc, tel us about yourself and what watches your into and what you own blah blah. You'll get a lot warmer reception like that.

Good luck.

Edited by Mattcrx

DR3M3L

Can I go first?

RichardMiami

Can I go first?

no

greg_r

Can I go first?

You want an advocate?

Sure.

Pickle, you're up. :rofl:

:D

elp

Can I go first?

as the noob who offends forum sensibilities or the zealous advocate?

Cyril_Clunge

Can I go first?

As long as you're happy to accept the caveat that if the noob gets banned then so does his advocate...........

DR3M3L

Can I go first?

You want an advocate?

Sure.

Pickle, you're up. :rofl:

:D

Hoeray!!!