Sign in to follow this  
Matt1989

NEW HERE! Who do I have to convince to give me access to M2M sales?!?!

Matt1989

I'm so sorry everyone :'( please forgive me for not reading my pm before posting asking for help. I did create a post on rep info asking what was up with this forum and I was told to tell you all to go fuck yourselves and that you would like that? Whatever the case may be I just want to buy some reps! I've spent countless hours researching, I know exactly what I am after. You won't find me asking stupid questions like "who has the best sub" or "which td has the best version of this watch" because I've stayed up many many nights researching until my head hurts.

Whether you all like it or not I'm here to stay, under another account or this one I'm not going anywhere because I AM ADDICTED ALREADY.

onzenuub

I'm so sorry everyone :'( please forgive me for not reading my pm before posting asking for help. I did create a post on rep info asking what was up with this forum and I was told to tell you all to go fuck yourselves and that you would like that? Whatever the case may be I just want to buy some reps! I've spent countless hours researching, I know exactly what I am after. You won't find me asking stupid questions like "who has the best sub" or "which td has the best version of this watch" because I've stayed up many many nights researching until my head hurts.

Whether you all like it or not I'm here to stay, under another account or this one I'm not going anywhere because I AM ADDICTED ALREADY.

Just say fuck you all and we like you to stay.

steve123

94 posts left to go, make sure they're quality.

:canuck:

Chavezzito

Yeah so fuck you and don't go fucking making a new fucking account or you will be fucked!

elp

Welcome back. What watch are you after?

FuzzyCoyote

94 posts left to go, make sure they're quality.

:canuck:

GLWS

Matt1989

Yeah so fuck you and don't go fucking making a new fucking account or you will be fucked!

Why so angry?

Chavezzito

Why so angry?

Oh so you read a lot of fucks and suddenly I am angry?

HeavyKrush
I know monkeys are prone to throw their own shit but are you kidding me?

Sorry gents, but that is fucking funny! Need a few more of these.

Pseudonym

Interesting thread. See this through & you might just fit in here... This place is a nut-house. A thick skin & a twisted sense of humor are definitely required.

Good luck. M2M awaits if you make it.

MetalMickey

That's the spirit! Maybe this one is worth keeping.

nev848

Fuck you fucker..... And fuck off some more..... Then fuck off again.... :)

Welcome aboard buddy you will soon learn not to take things seriously on here. Oh and if you join again the hamster will get you.

Kleen™

As his attorney, I concur.

onzenuub

As his attorney, I concur.

Fucking threadcrapper.

Matt1989

Glad to see someone else shares my sense of humour!

Cyril_Clunge
Oh and if you join again the hamster will get you.

^^^This. Don't do it.

Kleen™

Glad to see someone else shares my sense of humour!

As your attorney, I advice you not to say that.

Chavezzito

Somehow I think OP will be on a positive count faster than he thinks...

Kleen™
Somehow I think OP will be a cunt faster than he thinks...

Fixed!

nev848

Fixed!

Now that's funny Birthday boy :)

Chavezzito

Fixed!

:lol:

Thanks...he already thinks I'm mad at him for saying to many fucks to him :lol:

onzenuub

Fixed!

Fuck you for fucking doing that to a fucking noob.

Chavezzito

Fixed!

Shut the fuck up you fuck dutch fucking gtg fucking absent fucker!

Gazzla

Fixed!

Now that's funny Birthday boy :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chavezzito

Fixed!

Shut the fuck up you fuck dutch fucking gtg fucking absent fucker!

And thank you for the fucking drinks!