Sign in to follow this  
iperleyr

Toro or Trusty for an orange PO 42mm

iperleyr

Hello all,

Seeking some help and advice. I am looking to get an Omega Planet Ocean, 42mm, orange with orange rubber strap. Both Toro and Andrew sell this watch. I have seen some reviews for other POs from Andrew and they seem to be quite positive. Both sell the watch for the same price. So, I am wondering what, if anything sets them apart? Are they both Noob Factory? Is one Noob, while the other is BP? Are there any known differences? I apologize for asking questions that may have been answered elsewhere and would welcome any redirection. Any advice that I can get from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards,

Ian

WatchDog21

I am sure they are both good. I bought mine from Andrew and I am very happy! Excellent service!

Stewart

The Omega PO is one of the best reps available. I bought mine from perfect clones and it is amazing. I have also dealt with Toro and what I have received from him has always been top notch. Either choice you make you should enjoy it. Try the search function I think there is a comparison between the BP and noob versions.

Ishmael

Watch differences come from the factories (i.e. Noob, BP, etc.), not the dealers themselves. Ask any TD what you want, which version, from which factory, and most will be able to source it for you. Beyond that its luck of the draw as to how well the factory in question assembled the watch. That's what QC's are for (theoretically), so check them carefully. There are both positive and negative reviews of just about every dealer here, so in the end, you just pick one you're comfortable with.

iperleyr

Thank you all for the hasty replies. I did manage to find a lovely comparison between BP and Noob POs by scavenger from 2014. It has provided me with enough info to push me towards the Noob PO with orange rubber strap. Hopefully I'll have something to contribute to Toro's feedback section in the near future.