Sign in to follow this  
mondeov6

New Parnis Flightdeck 50mm in the mail today....

Balad1

My 50mm Parnis (Black PVD with green dial) arrived today and I must say it's one BIG son of a bitch. I haven't made up my mind if I'll be able to wear it or not; I'm not sure I have the balls, lol.

I'll try to post photos within a few days; I work this weekend.

This is a stock photo:

001-17.jpg

PS: Yes PGL it looks like a cast iron frying pan on my wrist, ha.

Edited by Balad1

PGL

Jesus... another one arrived sooner than mine?!?!?! I am starting to get really pissed with manbushijie... I ordered mine a month ago...

Post pics when you can Balad!! :lmao2:

PGL

Since I promised Kenny I would post pictures of my PARNIS whenver I got it, I fulfill my promise now...

I changed the straps and used a very "discrete" color LOL

PGLPARNIS.jpg

I tell you, it really stands out. Everybody at work complimented on it today. This watch is clearly not for everybody (because of its size and strap color), but I guess I pulled it off. LOL.

Probably most of you would not like it but I like really "loud" watches. I have several yellow, orange and red watches.

KeNnY

It looks great PGL ! :) thanks for sharing :yoda:

dingle

:yoda:

:)

PGL
:yoda:

:)

LOL... much nicer reaction than I expected...

Del

Although not to my taste, the strap certainly matches the watch very well :).

PGL

Yeah, it is almost the same tone of green than the numerals. It is more like a summer watch to me. I would wear it more during the same whenever I go to the beach or the pool...

I have to learn how to take decent pictures so I can post a few more of my "discrete" watches... :)

greg_r

Sorry, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I strap anything with the word 'Parnis' on the dial to my wrist.... :D

allen edney

I like It!

PGL
Sorry, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I strap anything with the word 'Parnis' on the dial to my wrist.... :P

Had a bad experience?? This is my first PARNIS. Tell me about it please.

@Allen, thanks!!

KeNnY

PGL don' worry, everything will be fine... No one, I SAID no one, ever said Penis or something different, because the Parnis is pronounced like Paris.. you can say that this watch is not replica but homage, and some people will not feel some offended that you wear replica, when you have homage watch like invicta etc. And even if somebody ask what is that brand, just say it is U-boat homage, they don't have even clue... Most of here think that Parnis = Penis, don't know why, but maybe they need to say it :lol:

mondeov6

I think it looks pretty cool! Not the colour and old fart like me would wear but still....cool!

And if you ever should get lost wearing that watch .... just hold your arm up and you will be very easy to spot! :rolleyes: :(

bazguitarman
Since I promised Kenny I would post pictures of my PARNIS whenver I got it, I fulfill my promise now...

I changed the straps and used a very "discrete" color LOL

PGLPARNIS.jpg

I tell you, it really stands out. Everybody at work complimented on it today. This watch is clearly not for everybody (because of its size and strap color), but I guess I pulled it off. LOL.

Probably most of you would not like it but I like really "loud" watches. I have several yellow, orange and red watches.

I think it looks really cool. And I'm not a big fan of rubber/silicone straps. But that fits really well. Should be an awesome summer wear. I may have to get me one of those for a knock around.

Eric

PGL
I think it looks really cool. And I'm not a big fan of rubber/silicone straps. But that fits really well. Should be an awesome summer wear. I may have to get me one of those for a knock around.

Eric

Thanks Eric! The band is great for the price. I am sure if you decide to "make" one of these you won't regret it. :rofl:

JohnG

I bought the chrono AND the non-chrono over a year ago, love them, but sold the chrono, now I wish I hadn't - but the fact is I never wore it.

Love the leather straps - the lime green.... more courageous than me....

Mattwah

nice looking watch, i just got a parnis chrono auto today, love it

therockerz

Looks very nice and heavy.