Sign in to follow this  
sledzib

Submariner Safety Clasp

sledzib

I'm hoping that I can have some of you experts shed some light on what I think should be a simple issue. First off, I'm not sure of which model I have. I do know it came from Trusty Time. It was gift. It's a standard submariner with date. The rivet that holds my safety clasp on has fallen off. I have been using a nato, but would like to go back to the stainless bracelet. Right now, I'm using a leg from a LED because it was the only thing small enough to fit in and hold the clasp on. I really don't want to half ass it like this. I see 3 piece rivit pins, tube friction pins? I'm just unsure of what size I need to get to reassemble the safety clasp. I do remember the orginal having 2 washers in it as well, but I doubt that's necessary. I'm looking for any advice. 5yi3b6.jpg[/img]

JSJ

I'm hoping that I can have some of you experts shed some light on what I think should be a simple issue. First off, I'm not sure of which model I have. I do know it came from Trusty Time. It was gift. It's a standard submariner with date. The rivet that holds my safety clasp on has fallen off. I have been using a nato, but would like to go back to the stainless bracelet. Right now, I'm using a leg from a LED because it was the only thing small enough to fit in and hold the clasp on. I really don't want to half ass it like this. I see 3 piece rivit pins, tube friction pins? I'm just unsure of what size I need to get to reassemble the safety clasp. I do remember the orginal having 2 washers in it as well, but I doubt that's necessary. I'm looking for any advice. 5yi3b6.jpg[/img]

Can't see your pic mate.

We can help you fix this. What country are you in?

fatarms

Image assist, for some reason, the tags are case sensitive on this board.

5yi3b6.jpg

sledzib

Thanks! I'm not sure which size, in mm I'll need to order to securely secure the safety clasp back on.

JSJ

You in the UK?