Sign in to follow this  
wahzai

Panerai Radiomir "California" Pam 448

wahzai

Holy shit.. 1 of the many watches i ordered last week arrived!!

one look at this Pam would be it is plain looking jane. But, but, the longer i wore on my wrist, i cannot resist its beauty!!

"For collectors and enthusiasts who are fascinated by historic details~"

20150302_175645_zps207juzzm.jpg

20150302_175705_zpsudswblrd.jpg

lume shot

20150302_175909_zpse4h3q7p4.jpg

i never think that i can wear off 47mm watch nicely till this...

20150302_180739_zpstyrthj6x.jpg

wiremonkey

It looks terrific bro. Love this pcs. if it came in a 45mm version I would have got one for meself as well.

The blue hands perfect!

wahzai

And the power reserve for this is superb!! A full wind can last more than 100hrs...

wiremonkey

100 hours? ?? Holy cow... 6497 movement right?

wahzai

It is P3000 super clone.

wahzai

my watch has finally stop. Full wind lasted me 160hrs... Amazing..

wiremonkey

Insane. Thanks for the info!

Mystery Shopper

Wahzai- it looks great. Where did you get it?

I want one!

ttenneb

How's the plexi glass holding up? I've been looking at the 448 but scared the crystal will scratch up too easily as I'm not the type of person to baby their watches when I wear them.

This is probably the first time I wish a rep was NOT true to gen (regarding the plexi glass crystal). Hahaha

Rtman
How's the plexi glass holding up? I've been looking at the 448 but scared the crystal will scratch up too easily as I'm not the type of person to baby their watches when I wear them.

This is probably the first time I wish a rep was NOT true to gen (regarding the plexi glass crystal). Hahaha

tteneb:

The gen 448 did come with plexiglass (and I think it came with an extra crystal as well). The gen 424 is quite similar, but comes with a saphire crystal.

I've had a 448 rep for a couple of months and the crystal seems to be holding up well. I was also concerned about the plexiglass scratching, but it hasn't been a problem so far. I think that the plexiglass fits well with the vintage design, so even if it gets scratched up a bit, it will add to the character of the watch.

baxter

just get some polywatch for your crystal. Very easy to use and very effective ... i managed to get a fairly deep stanley knife cut out of a plexi with it .... and i'm lazy :D

Rtman

I'm also getting over 7 days out of the power reserve. Impressive!

wahzai

U have to be careful no matter plexi glass or crystal. They are both prone to scratches if one is not careful. Haha

ttenneb

tteneb:

The gen 448 did come with plexiglass (and I think it came with an extra crystal as well). The gen 424 is quite similar, but comes with a saphire crystal.

I've had a 448 rep for a couple of months and the crystal seems to be holding up well. I was also concerned about the plexiglass scratching, but it hasn't been a problem so far. I think that the plexiglass fits well with the vintage design, so even if it gets scratched up a bit, it will add to the character of the watch.

just get some polywatch for your crystal. Very easy to use and very effective ... i managed to get a fairly deep stanley knife cut out of a plexi with it .... and i'm lazy :D

U have to be careful no matter plexi glass or crystal. They are both prone to scratches if one is not careful. Haha

You guys are making too much sense. Stop feeding my new addiction. My wallet and S.O. do not like you. Lol

dhistory

Sweet piece. I'm looking for a Cali dial in a polished or ceramic luminor case. Has anyone seen one?

mysterio

Sweet piece. I'm looking for a Cali dial in a polished or ceramic luminor case. Has anyone seen one?

It would be a fantasy model.

dhistory

Yes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I figure that the dial is so simple, it looks like a homage watch anyway, so why not a luminor case.

mysterio

Yes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I figure that the dial is so simple, it looks like a homage watch anyway, so why not a luminor case.

Parnis might fit your tastes.

dudermania

Its a beauty of a watch. My issue with this rep is the lume. The original has the minute markers lumed as well all around the dial whereas the replica from what I've seen does not. Does anyone have this? Can you confirm if I'm right?

rixxter

Thats lovely