Sign in to follow this  
mo9292

Panerai 511 p Rose Gold Review Toro Special DSLR PICS

Markonymous

whats wrong with the buckle, i don't get it?! looks awesome to me...

aj12345

i always look at the centre pin if its not level with the hands i no its a fake.why cant they get this right

kasper618

Nice!!! if this was the toro special, that's awesome. Dial is the v2 with fatter 12 3 and 6. I want one!!!

FreMM

Too bad about the buckle �

why whats wrong with the buckle?

What kind of asshole comment is this "to bad about the buckle", really shithead remark..........

I think you guys misunderstood...my comment was not aimed at OP but at the factory. They go to great lenghts but fail to put the right buckle on it which is a bit sad...anyways the watch is AWESOME!!! Wear it in good health! :wub:B)B)

mysterio

Too bad about the buckle �

why whats wrong with the buckle?

What kind of asshole comment is this "to bad about the buckle", really shithead remark..........

I think you guys misunderstood...my comment was not aimed at OP but at the factory. They go to great lenghts but fail to put the right buckle on it which is a bit sad...anyways the watch is AWESOME!!! Wear it in good health! :wub:B)B)

It was misunderstood because your comment was cryptic, not to mention really sounding like a "shithead". If you worded it like "Awesome watch OP, too bad the factory did not spend the time to replicate the thumbnail buckle as per gen. Still a great looking piece though.", it would have probably met some nicer commentary. I do agree though that the thumbnail buckle would not be outside the factories' realm of capability as it has been replicated already, just needed the same PVDed gold plating as the case.

FreMM

Yeah true my apologies. ..was Surely not meant that way for which i apologise

feves

Where did you get your second strap from ? its really nice

jahlive

Beautiful.. love it