WatchDog21

WatchDog21's Collection - (Updated 12/04/2019)

WatchDog21

Looks like it is time for a complete update of the collection pics. Recently received...

Seiko SNZJ65

29265176576_c03bf45401_c.jpg

Seiko 7002 Mod with black cerakote case

ecLkh7Gh.jpg

Orient King Diver

zgwMg2Zh.jpg

Casio G-Shock G-Rescue G7900

29605615161_28bd2f8875_c.jpg

Seiko PADI SRPA21

29689068306_f7e10a5684_c.jpg

RUSH2112

Nice ones

WatchDog21

Nice ones

5ajbeWB.gif

WatchDog21

Updated post #1

WatchDog21

Updated post #1 with the Deep Blue Juggernaut IV. Seems to be time for a complete update of the watch box pictures.... soon.

WatchDog21

Long overdue, Post # 1 has been updated to the collections most current standing.

WatchDog21

Had to, too many changes in the last few days :rolleyes:

WatchDog21

New update, added the Mathey-Tissot in Post #1.  The "watch box" has drastically changed in the last year so I hope to bring #1 up to date in the coming days.

ruddz

I am out of words...

WatchDog21

I'm baaackkkkk.........

In time I will have to update this.  I just realized that even though I had changed my user name a long time ago, I never updated the title to the thread :wallbash:

I moved just over a year ago and that consumed all of my time,  Between the move, changes at Flickr and a whole lot of other stuff, most of the pics are gone, some forever :sad:.  I sold off just about all of my reps :wallbash: (again) and now regret having sold some of them :angry:.

Anyway, that provides an excellent opportunity to rebuild the collection and snap some new pics.  I don't think that I have bought a single watch since the move so now I am going to attempt to correct that flaw.

Glaude
On 04/12/2019 at 18:57, WatchDog21 said:

I'm baaackkkkk.........

In time I will have to update this.  I just realized that even though I had changed my user name a long time ago, I never updated the title to the thread :wallbash:

I moved just over a year ago and that consumed all of my time,  Between the move, changes at Flickr and a whole lot of other stuff, most of the pics are gone, some forever :sad:.  I sold off just about all of my reps :wallbash: (again) and now regret having sold some of them :angry:.

Anyway, that provides an excellent opportunity to rebuild the collection and snap some new pics.  I don't think that I have bought a single watch since the move so now I am going to attempt to correct that flaw.

Some nice release since you were gone, I'm sure you'll build a new collection in no time :) 

Really nice to see you back 

WatchDog21

Excuse me for one second...

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

OK, I have calmed down.  The watch "box" Cabinet has been saved!  Now where is the stupid remote for the LED lights? :facepalm:

Not quite as full as it once was but I have already purchased 3 watches in the last week; one Gen, an Orient Mako XL and 2 reps, an Omega Seamaster from DHGate and a Bronzo from Fat Panda.  Hummm. do I have any 24 mm straps from JohnG that are sitting around :Thinking:

WatchDog21

Not as full as it once was.  Leaves room for growth :giggle:.  To ensure that I would find the remote for the LED's I ordered a new one.  I am sure that once the new one arrives the old one will suddenly appear.

eA69W.jpg

Glaude

Will be full again in no time I'm sure !

WatchDog21

Just as expected.... Since I replaced the LED remote/controller the old one has been found :StraightFace:

Anyway, added the Bronzo and have a new strap in the works.  Here it is for now until the new strap arrives.

49335431617_c6ca3ecac6_b.jpg