Sign in to follow this  
hublotkingpower

PAM 372 / PAM 422 wrist size

hublotkingpower

Hi all :)

I have recently been eyeing the PAM 372 or PAM 422 however these are both 47mm :( bear in mind I have a 6.3-6.4 inch wrist how large would this look like on my wrist? :/ I already know which version I will be settling for (Noob 372 or 'KW' 422) but just want to make sure it is of a wearable size

I already own a PAM 351 which is 44mm and wears comfortably on a asso strap. Kinda annoying so have such a small and womanlike wrist :Whew:

Cheers to all :wine:

mysterio

The PAM372/PAM422 have an advantage in that the case profile is slimmer than most 47mm PAMs that they hug the wrist more closely. It fits me fine (I think but no one else have told me the watch looks too big) and I have a slightly smaller wrist than yours. :)

trucker

i have just recieved my 422 and must say it looks good on my small wrist

N.Rico

i have just recieved my 422 and must say it looks good on my small wrist

i would like to see pics ,you should make a review ,

i like this watch ,from wish TD you got it ?

i would like to know if some TD has the right version in the movement , any way if it wont be released i will get it .

N.Rico

Hi all :)

I have recently been eyeing the PAM 372 or PAM 422 however these are both 47mm :( bear in mind I have a 6.3-6.4 inch wrist how large would this look like on my wrist? :/ I already know which version I will be settling for (Noob 372 or 'KW' 422) but just want to make sure it is of a wearable size

I already own a PAM 351 which is 44mm and wears comfortably on a asso strap. Kinda annoying so have such a small and womanlike wrist :Whew:

Cheers to all :wine:

ones you get a 47mm you will love it so much that you will will hesitate in wish one use , the 47mm always win in me .

go for it if you dont like it we have a M2M here ,

but go for the 372 first .IMOP

good luck

hublotkingpower

Alright guys :) thank you very much for your input I will indeed go for a 372... I already own a PAM 351 however the 372 and 422 have that vintage feel to it which just made me have to own one :P ....

kasper618

Here are a few shots of a 382 and 372 on my 6.25" wrist. Bronzo wears a tit better than the 372 on me. My wrist is flat on the top though so the watch sits flat on my wrist. A nice thick strap helps to fill the void too.

20140601_191626.jpg

20140601_191547_1.jpg

20130803_141701_zps6934a3ac.jpg

20130803_141746_zps94240d84.jpg