Sign in to follow this  
seclark007

Canadian Club

diggs
Welcome Diggs, there's a couple of guys from TO around here.

Thanks, that's good to know ... Always looking to buy, sell, trade or just talk about watches with local guys

Undubbed

Toronto here as well.... watch addict.... just came from Asia (Hong Kong and Philippines) came across some high quality reps and got hooked ;) bought some for female friends and they thought I bought them the real thing lol....

does anyone know where I can get a 1:1 replica of a Louis Vuitton Keep It bracelet? I know I'm cheap a new one costs around 200...

seclark007

Undubbed,

Welcome to the site, enjoy the info and the freakshow! I don't know about what you're looking for, but if you go into gen discussion and ask, you'll most likely get a hit....

Good Luck.

S

diggs

Lol

diggs

Welcome undubbed, looking forward to receiving my b&r phantom! Glad you took my advice and joined ... Enjoy the forum bro

Undubbed

haha thanks guys.... its nice to know I'm not the only one like this....

hopefully she finds it.... I will specify again AUTOMATIC!....

where is the General Discussion forum lol

seclark007

Hope all in the Canadian Club enjoyed their Easter weekend.....now get back to work!

And don't forget to vote!!

copcop

HiHi from Montreal !!!!!!

copcop

:lol:

seclark007

Excellent, avez-vous vu la section française...ou êtes-vous anglophone?

copcop

Bonjour,

Oui, j'ai bien vu la section francophone. J'y vais souvent.

J'aime bien ça!

Comment allez-vous ?

copcop

Cynikal.Mindset
Hope all in the Canadian Club enjoyed their Easter weekend.....now get back to work!

vote for what? no matter which asshat is in parliment gas prices, taxes and basic cost of living will increase all the while my wages stay in the same place. I vote for change, in my pocket or in the way the government is headed but since I'm not rich my vote means shit

AND1

vote for what? no matter which asshat is in parliment gas prices, taxes and basic cost of living will increase all the while my wages stay in the same place. I vote for change, in my pocket or in the way the government is headed but since I'm not rich my vote means shit

I hear you...Born and bred in TO, moved to NE US for a job, miss the civility and sensibility of Canadians and the culture. You don't know what you've missed until you've left it and in the NE, you know you're no where close to what you called home. That being said, I don't miss the lower pay and higher taxes - there has got to be a better way to deliver more services to the people who keep the Canada running. Anyways, this will be a temporary stop, Australia's looking good, maybe Alberta. Who knows...you only live once.

Cheers,

And1

Distinct

Here in Toronto. Anyone buy anything from the trusted dealers here and get it shipped to Toronto before? I'm thinking about the DSSD.

Cynikal.Mindset

shipping to toronto is fine...comes from china to vancouver (customs) then to richmond (postal facility) and then toronto...8-15 business days seems to be the norm shipping time

Distinct
shipping to toronto is fine...comes from china to vancouver (customs) then to richmond (postal facility) and then toronto...8-15 business days seems to be the norm shipping time

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a GMT Master II that has a proper functioning 24 hour hand? I have a pretty good replica but the date wheel sucks and the 24 hour hand movement doesn't operate the way the genuine does.

SevenSevenFifty

New member here from Ottawa!

Balad1

Welcome, good to have you join us.

seclark007

7750, welcome! I'm from the valley myself, but live in Toronto. the Canadian Contingent is growing....

Greenhat

Welcome my Canuck Friend ! unless you are French ,then PISS OFF

Only Kidding, bonjour!

dingle
New member here from Ottawa!

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Replicant6

From Montreal

Cynikal.Mindset

any other fellow canucks experiencing longer than normal times in customs?

Spiker

Hey, new member here. Born and raided in Toronto, enjoying life by the Lake in south Ajax these days.

seclark007

Spiker, Replicant 6:

Welcome to the Canadian Club...I am your unofficial host! We've got Cdn representation from sea to sea...

Replicant : si vous êtes francophone, visitez le quartier français. Moi, je parle un peu.

Spiker: Plenty of us in the GTA...I'm considering putting an Ontario RWG meet together this summer, so we'll se about that!

Welcome again, fella's. Ask lots of questions, you'll get good input from all of your countrymen....and even some of the others!

S

Spiker

Thanks S. Just purchased a DSSD from BK last week. Anxiously waiting delivery which might be a while from what I hear!

Looking forward to giving back a little here as well.