Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

OMG..This 288 is... Amazing..High Res Pics

dingle

Luthier knows nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing about Pams :rofl:

KBH
Nice. Is your gen croc strap as short as the rep strap? Anybody with a 7" wrist is going to be out of luck.

It pisses me off that the second hole is too big and the third hole is too small.

And I had a gen croc strap that I planned on using but the Panerai clasp fits differently on both ends of the strap than a normal one. It's going to take a custom strap made just for the Panerai deployant.

Otherwise, it's an awesome watch.

I have 7.25 wrist and it fits perfectly on the 4th strap hole. 7.5 would be the cut off.

Looking again the 4th hole which is the middle hole is a little too tight. The third hole from the end is too loose and then the tab just barely sticks into the keeper. And my wrist I think is about 6 3/4". I'm thinking the gen croc you have must be a little bit longer. The two strap sides are 75 and 110mm. Is that about the same as yours or shorter, if you don't mind checking?

Luthier
My wrist is 8", and I'm planning to put it on SS bracelet.

:rofl:

Radiomirs don't come with bracelets

Luthier..we are working on your Panerai For Dummies guide..

Ebzen, I can teach you a few things about Panerai, it was a joke, stupid!!!

:huh:

You, not me, bought a $415 watch that was offered for much less next day, correct?

So, work harder on Guide... and put it on your table near your bed, and read every night.

I don't like Radiomir PRECISELY because of these tiny wire lugs!!!

Try to change the strap, I'll have fun, watching.

Silverspeed... I expected at least SOME sense of humor from you... Disappointed...

ghardy

Just got mine from Josh. Had pressure tested today. I only had it tested to 5bars, but it passed (tester called it "perfect").

ebzen02

:)

:P

You, not me, bought a $415 watch that was offered for much less next day, correct?

So, work harder on Guide... and put it on your table near your bed, and read every night.

Silverspeed... I expected at least SOME sense of humor from you... Disappointed...

If you consider $11 ($278+$106+$20=$404?) less much less then you got me..lol..

I do not doubt that you are an eminence in all things Panerai, but there is no need to be so defensive..

Btw, just changed the strap and it took me about less than two minutes..have you ever changed the strap on a radiomir before?

deja123

Mmmmmh i have Ordered the 288 from TS but Why has this 288 different colour of the Hand as the One from TS?!

ebzen02
Mmmmmh i have Ordered the 288 from TS but Why has this 288 different colour of the Hand as the One from TS?!

Lighting..Same hands..

roberto

Splendid looking watch. Congratulations..

collector26

You got ripped off. There's no crystal in it.

Fantastic pics

ebzen02
5978e191-3.png

deja123
5978e191-3.png

So i don't Need a croc strap thats more my style ! I have got some vintage Straps @ Home ;-)

ebzen02

I think vintage works nicely.. here is a wrist shot..

_DSC0571.JPG

deja123
I think vintage works nicely.. here is a wrist shot..

_DSC0571.JPG

I like that much i can imagine how it would Look like with my vintage Brown strap ;-)

KinCaidk

Stunning on that vintage strap too, Ebzen!

Who made it?

deja123

Do you let the chrono Run? Looks like at the different Pictures?!

Luthier

:lol:

:lol:

If you consider $11 ($278+$106+$20=$404?) less much less then you got me..lol..

I do not doubt that you are an eminence in all things Panerai, but there is no need to be so defensive..

Btw, just changed the strap and it took me about less than two minutes..have you ever changed the strap on a radiomir before?

Ebzen, c'mon, I was joking, not defending anything.

By the way, just talked to Mary, she has same watch, same strap (!!!) for $288. Same clasp too.

:P

deja123

$288 incl strap?!

Silverspeed

Are you sure Luthier....?? $288 with the gen croc strap??

So without the gen croc strap she sells it for what....$188 ????

deja123

...i can't belive that price 288$ would Be without strap or the Watch has Not the Same quality ?!

Pentax

Luthier are you sure if it's the best version with clear ar coating etc... Because someone asked Mary before and she said that she could not get her hands onbthat one

Luthier
Luthier are you sure if it's the best version with clear ar coating etc... Because someone asked Mary before and she said that she could not get her hands onbthat one

She got it today. And who's talking about "genuine" croco strap??? Where did you see a rep. dealer supply a watch with "genuine" strap??? Enlighten me, please.

I got 4-5 pics from her.

Ofcourse, Ebzen's pictures are much better. But the watch and strap - the same, from the same factory.

Here it is...

A-4.jpg

B-1.jpg

Silverspeed

Luthier, the 288 is definitely being offered with 2 different quality straps

One a regular rep strap, calf leather (at best) with croc print and a genuine croc strap

ebzen02

From what I hear the rep croc is superb though.. but, yes, they are offering a gen croc.. I think some dealers are out though

Aren

How did I miss this thread? Gorgeous watch and strap combination Ebzen. Very nicely put together. Wear it in good health.

Nice photos too. I also liked the vintage staps in the link. :lol:

All great looking...don't know how I missed this a couple days ago. Thanks for sharing!

gB.

She got it today. And who's talking about "genuine" croco strap??? Where did you see a rep. dealer supply a watch with "genuine" strap??? Enlighten me, please.

I got 4-5 pics from her.

Ofcourse, Ebzen's pictures are much better. But the watch and strap - the same, from the same factory.

Here it is...

A-4.jpg

B-1.jpg

This one Mary has is with the rep strap, not gen croc strap others have available as an upgrade. $288 for that one is about the same price as everywhere else...