Sign in to follow this  
Frazzle

Rolie amazes me again!! - Omega Speedmaster

Frazzle

Rolie has done it again!

During one of our many chats, I got talking about my Speedmaster with Neil and made mention that I had struggled to get the bracelet on the watch since I'd bought it over on M2M on RWI. I had bought it on a black nato strap and after several unsuccessful attempts to bend spring bars to fit with bell nose pliers I eventually gave up and just wore the watch on a Nato.

Neil explained that he had a spring bar bending tool and promptly offered to loan me the tool with various spring bars to see if I could fit the bracelet. I was able to bend a spring bar to sort of fit but it still want right. On both sides the end links didn't quite match up with the case holes so as a result I sent the watch up to Neil to work his magic and as always he didn't fail to please!! Not only did he diamond file the end links to fit absolutely perfectly but he also regulated the watch having identified it was running 25 seconds fast a day! I hadn't even asked him to, but boy am I glad he did!

Throughout the repair, as always Neil kept in touch, letting me know what the issues were and what he was doing during the repair. I received the watch back today, packaged for war and delivered within 24hrs of sending, and I just couldn't be happier!

This is one of my favourite watches. it's really is a great Speedy with frozen seconds at 6, genuine omega plexi and now a fitted beautiful 'speedmaster' bracelet. And now running silky smooth to boot!

If you need a repair done properly, in the UK and at a great price, Neil's your man! I mean that!!! He only takes on a work load that he can manage and as a result you'll find he'll have your repair done to a high standard and in absolutely no time at all. Also he doesn't add any extra onto the parts required for repair, all you pay for is his time. Can't really beat that, can you!

Anyway here's a few snaps of the repair pics Neil sent me and the watch as I have it now :)

A6D47C62-DEC3-4C72-844C-3B0A57D812FA.jpg

7C2898D4-4F1D-4F92-B0AC-17BDF16B8136.jpg

B0582D05-D01D-49BE-8090-602A6B6D993D.jpg

336C6AF5-DB3B-47E9-AA60-AA9ACBCE8CB4.jpg

2BB049EF-A41A-431A-901A-C2412105DE72.jpg

EB950923-7C75-4F36-8198-9DBEBC328C14.jpg

873708CE-14E4-4503-B350-E672976E9619.jpg

343D8AA9-918D-49E0-9D22-CE226E9B6B45.jpg

Venomous

The man must be either super human, a robot, or more arms than an octopus.

Can only back up everything you've said about, ROLIE, and it;s amazing how he gets any work done with all his chatting! :giggle:

The watch looks fantastic on the bracelet too!

V