Sign in to follow this  
netanel

PerfectWatches.cn Fraud !!!

netanel

Hello I am new here,I set out to find a good copy, I knew I would fall fraud en route,Indeed, I found,My story with PerfectWatches

I wanted Rolex , they have on-site reviews, seems reliable,Okay, then I looked for information about the site,I found a person's blog that reviews websites of watches,Blog, is really flattering,And people respond to him, buyers and photographing the watches, looks really, really reliable,Then I thought here I found, I made a reservation winston Union, Visa, they do not support, liars, since I paid no clock, has been moved to 5 days no tracking number, and there's nothing, I paid $ 235

A little disappointed, I was looking for more sites, and I found this forum,

I found a few sites here, I want a recommendation, not to fall again

http://www.tswatchltd.com ?

http://www.intime.co/?

http://blog.tc-sub.com?

http://www.pure-time.com?

What say you reliable?

You have, merchants, reliable shipping me

RichardMiami

Please do not worry about those sites.

Use ANY of our Trusted Dealers at this link: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60

They have sold thousands of watches to thousands of our members over many years.

And if there is a problem with any of them, the Moderators can help you. They can not help with anyone who is not on the Trusted Dealer list.

Moderators are the guys in BLUE.. with MODERATOR under their avatar. ;)

Stewart

Netanel, welcome. It sounds like you have made a purchase with perfectwatches but have not received anything. I suspect you will receive what your order but that you have overpaid for what you will receive.

I too ordered from them my first time, before I found this site. I received my order but the quality was very poor.

There is a section called trusted dealers that contains dealers that you can trust.

Good luck.

spinecho

Welcome home Netanel,

This is where you need to be

Get your pocket book ready!!!!!!! and enjoy the ride

netanel

Thank you for the answers, I would like to Purchase,NOOB V5 Where most recommended ?

RichardMiami

Ask the Trusted Dealers. Go to the Feedback section first and read. Once you have found a dealer or two that you like, ask them for the watch!

:D

netanel

You say Will not happen more fraud,I want to order from here, It's okay ?? I'm a little worried www.kingwatch.asia

Edited by netanel

RichardMiami

King Watch is one of our Trusted Dealers. Read this again please:

Use ANY of our Trusted Dealers at this link: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...hp?showtopic=60

They have sold thousands of watches to thousands of our members over many years.

And if there is a problem with any of them, the Moderators can help you. They can not help with anyone who is not on the Trusted Dealer list.

netanel

King Watch is one of our Trusted Dealers. Read this again please:

From there I found him, I'm a little worried that's all, but very good I found this forum I feel confident Thank you

mn9500

Torobravos, intime, puretime and tswatch are legit.

mysterio

If you find the dealer in the link that RM gave you, then you are good to go. Generally any Trusted Dealer can get any watch you want. We have a saying, choose the dealer THEN the watch. :)

netanel

Good to know that they are reliable, thank you

RichardMiami

You can recommend who you want, but note that INTIME and PURETIME are NOT trusted dealers here. The staff here will NOT back up any issues with them.

netanel

If you find the dealer in the link that RM gave you, then you are good to go. Generally any Trusted Dealer can get any watch you want. We have a saying, choose the dealer THEN the watch. :)

Proverb good !! Thank you

netanel

You can recommend who you want, but note that INTIME and PURETIME are NOT trusted dealers here. The staff here will NOT back up any issues with them.

Yeah I noticed that, I will select merchants this link, go with confidence

watchlvr91

Stick with the TD list and you'll be fine. Welcome to the club!

srhardy

perfectwatches,cn are a bit of hit & miss. they have HUGE margins, they give discounts of upto 40%! Knowing what i know now i just would have gone to AliExpress and saved a fortune over what they ship. The ripoff gets worse if you buy a SWISS version, its an asian knockoff or ETA refirb at best and x3 the price! Any trusted dealer would have sold you the same thing 30-46% less (depending on asian or swiss, as a rule go the asian movment for quality). PW,CN have increased the prices again ~ thoes poor US uni students that run this to pay for thier tuition with rellies back in china (part entrepreneur, part organised crime) ~ and dont be fooled by the offer of 5 or 10% off your second order!

Worse is RISEWATCHES, they ship toy watches and hope you dont chargeback on your CC. They are way, way, way worse! Scam artists, theives, liers - at least i can ware my PO from PW in public...

Edited by srhardy

shamanik69

ADMIN EDIT: QUIT CROSS-POSTING THIS. ONCE WAS ENOUGH!

I have left your original post in place (albeit now in its own thread). Others have been deleted.

daniel10n

Unfortunete to see this. I'm new here (Hey guys!!! 1st post!!) but I've been active over at RWI for a while now. My first experience with reps was also with perfectwatches.cn. There are a few techniques that they use to sucker people in. First, they not only have fake reviews on their site, but there is another website called watchesbyjames.cn or something like that, which supposedly reviews replica watch sites. And low and behold, he high reccomends perfectwatches.cn, It's all utter rubbish. Anyway, when you call them you speak to live agents who are very friendly and accomodating. They reasure you that the watch you're ordereing is AAA+! and they provide you with a tracking #. One last thing that sucks you in is their promotions. If you buy 2 watches you get the second one 50% off, and if you pay WU you get an additional discount yadda yadda yadda.

Anyway, the bottom line is I ordered a Breitling Nav and a Rolex Daytona. Both were complete, total, and UDDER CRAP. The funny thing is I discovered a good rep community while they were in transit and had a borderline heart attack lol! Anyway, glad I found all this and I'm doing my best to help rep enthusiests and make this community better.

Glad to be here.

Cheers!

JSJ

UDDER CRAP is definitely to be avoided. They are just milking you.

WatchDog21
Netanel, welcome. It sounds like you have made a purchase with perfectwatches but have not received anything. I suspect you will receive what your order but that you have overpaid for what you will receive. I too ordered from them my first time, before I found this site. I received my order but the quality was very poor. There is a section called trusted dealers that contains dealers that you can trust. Good luck.

Quite a common story for other here, myself included. Just wish I had found RWG before I purchased from them. Lesson learned. Like stated, you will most likely get your watch but it will be rather cheap. Be persistent calling their "customer support" if you can even call it that. That was the only way I got results.