Sign in to follow this  
js328

Ballon Bleu for Ladies, any comment would be helpful

ratel
What do you think of this?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/carba00107-ballon-...art-p-8111.html

never own a Cartier before but this one caught my eyes. welcome any comments or suggestions

thanks,

-js

Your link wasn't working for me, but I like this one better than those at the cartel: the face doesn't say "automatic" and it looks more gen overall.

http://marvellousreplica.com/Product_Detai...ID=201009021752

I ordered it recently, and will post pics when it gets here. Thanks!

teterouge

I am very fond of the Ballon Bleu series -- it comes in a mid-size -- 36 mm -- that I like a lot. If only they made this size with a flying tourbillon!

Rav747

Go for it. A friend of mine- RoRo on here bought it. The same exact version, but didn't get the swiss qtz version(and why would you. Not really worth it) and to be honest it saved her 100 bucks. i think hers was $118 from Watchinternatioal. AND aesthetically(she tried on the gen) its spot on in every sense. However, the bracelet seem kinda cheap, but just for looks alone, i would consider it a super rep, esp with no second hands and all. Even the caseback is spot on!

HeavyKrush

Luth's wife has a similar watch and I must say it looks way better in person.

HeavyKrush

Whoa, just noticed the OP was from December of 2010. Think JS is still waiting in a reply?

coolfreddy

I have two cartier ballon bleu from Mary. I loved them both and they are the largest size it comes in. One is stainless steel and the other is leather band with diamond bezel. I love them both and wear them all the time. Go for it.

HeavyKrush
I have two cartier ballon bleu from Mary. I loved them both and they are the largest size it comes in. One is stainless steel and the other is leather band with diamond bezel. I love them both and wear them all the time. Go for it.
how about some wrist shots cool!

teterouge

i'm interested in the 36 mm in the ballon bleu with diamonds -- please post pics!