Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Another Aliexpess experiment another Hamilton Ventura

Genius

Yep I ordered from the same seller as Daryn and Greg so not much more I can add really, I cant even add any decent photos as the thing is so shiny it is a PITA to photograph.

Basically my order went just as well as theirs and just 9 days after sending payment I'm sitting here with a wonderful hamilton (super rep?) on my wrist for less than £120!

Cracking deal, cracking watch and cracking seller!

DSC_0671_zpsrlzyv2qy.jpg

The seller "Bruce" even included a nice box and this cute little keyring.

IMG-20150319-WA0000_zpstmssw5zu.jpeg

The keyring may actually be quite be helpful to me as the watch is going to get noticed by my other half so when she is kicking off that I bought another watch I'll be like but look darling I got you a nice keyring :rofl:

Genius

And one thing that I was unsure about before I got it was telling the time, but its dead easy.

On the dial there are some red markers at the top, the first one indicates 12. Then looking at the lines at the bottom the bolder ones indicate the hours. simples

HarleyMo

Glad to hear another good review, I ordered one also after Gregs review. Yesterday the old listing expired, but here is the new listing http://www.aliexpres...2256971782.html

KarmaToBurn

Very nice. I just added it to my wish list. If the price drops down a little I'll make an order :)

Genius

Very nice. I just added it to my wish list. If the price drops down a little I'll make an order :)

It probably will do, I did the same thing (same seller) and within a day or so they dropped it to $174!

greg_r

LOL - that seller must be doing very well off RWG right now. It's an awesome rep, though, especially at that money.

Khronos

This seller is really great, I was in contact with Cindy today and she made me feel special :) They're on sale again and in stock:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/American-brand-Anniversary-Elvis-The-Hillbilly-Cat-ventura-XXL-H24615331-collection-automatic-men-in-black-watch/32256971782.html

Payment sent for the black one!