Sign in to follow this  
Gazzla

dfq23's Tudor BB - Photoshoot!

viper695

Sorry ...Advice for to buy a2813 ( cheap) version of BB ....i saw a couple of TD ..i read that aliexpress sell it but for me its very risk for shipping ( italy) ...i think if i buy it i try the TD ......any advice for other seller without risk ??? ( TD use the trashipment)

If you buy from Ali and don't receive it you get your money back.

ok ^_^ thanks

Bilbo.Baggins

Sorry ...Advice for to buy a2813 ( cheap) version of BB ....i saw a couple of TD ..i read that aliexpress sell it but for me its very risk for shipping ( italy) ...i think if i buy it i try the TD ......any advice for other seller without risk ??? ( TD use the trashipment)

If you buy from Ali and don't receive it you get your money back.

ok ^_^ thanks

Just make sure to open a dispute before the protection plan runs out

lexusnexus87
greg_r

Note that Felix is an asshat. He's now claiming to be a TD here, when in fact he got banned for trying to spam us. :lol:

dfq23

Note that Felix is an asshat. He's now claiming to be a TD here, when in fact he got banned for trying to spam us. :lol:

:facepalm:

Bilbo.Baggins

Ha what a knob

shi2re

The lime looks amazing! Now I'm craving for one too.

tonyh7

If you look at his store you can see all the pitfalls of buying from Ali. He has a Longines with a single listing for two watches - one at £32, one at £165. One description and one set of pictures covers both watches. Talk about caveat emptor.

Bilbo.Baggins

If you look at his store you can see all the pitfalls of buying from Ali. He has a Longines with a single listing for two watches - one at £32, one at £165. One description and one set of pictures covers both watches. Talk about caveat emptor.

Good thing about ali is that you can fuck him in the ass, get your money back and keep the watch