Sign in to follow this  
Eiderdaus

Date Just 116234 Oyster

Eiderdaus

Hi,

would like to share some pics with you. Bought my spouse today a new gen 116234 Datejust. I took some detail pics for you so you can compare the reps with. It´s a SS with whitegold fluted bezel and an oyster fliplock. If you want to have other details pm me.

Let pictures speak for them , apologies for my bad photographing skills.

The watch

116234dj01.jpg

116234dj11.jpg

116234dj04.jpg

116234dj09.jpg

116234dj10.jpg

116234dj03.jpg

116234dj08.jpg

Fliplock

116234dj05.jpg

I think this is wrong at any rep. On the gen this part is polished and on every oyster bracelet on reps it´s brushed

116234dj06.jpg

116234dj07.jpg

and finally the wristi from my spouse:

116234dj13.jpg

Its a really nice watch I think and very classy. It´s the regular date just not the midsize version. My spouse likes the trend wearing big watches as nowadays many women do.

Thanks for looking

Eiderdaus

Mik

It’s a beautiful watch, Eiderdaus

I owned one just like that a few years ago (different bracelet), but had to let it go… I'm now looking for a similar rep :P .

The shine on the white gold bezel it's just fantastic, and it’s both classic and fashion for a lady to wear.

Hope your wife wears it in many happy occasions!

Eiderdaus

thanks,

yes she loves the watch already, but until today she was not very interested in watches. i think this changed from now on. I am looking for a date just rep now too, I want to see how the dj reps are. i need now to get into the dj issue, i was only interested in subs and sd`s so far.

Aren

Hi Eider...

WOW it it gorgeous. Your spouse is a very lucky girl. I like the bigger watches and women seem to have no problem wearing them. :P

This is very classy. It is a beautiful watch and I think your pictures are splendid.

I looked closely at them. I don't get to look at many gens. I am sure she is very, very happy.

Congratulations! I trust she wears it in good health, and you find a nice watch for yourself too.

All the Best

Aren

Luthier
thanks,

yes she loves the watch already, but until today she was not very interested in watches. i think this changed from now on. I am looking for a date just rep now too, I want to see how the dj reps are. i need now to get into the dj issue, i was only interested in subs and sd`s so far.

Poor you, man, if she'll gain interest in gens...

:P

Unless you're a millionaire.

baruch

gorgious watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eiderdaus
thanks,

Poor you, man, if she'll gain interest in gens...

:D

Unless you're a millionaire.

luthier, yesterday she was blaming me buying the fake rep bags as you might remember :P

Aren

You know what ? ...many years ago I had diamond tennis bracelets. My children were young and I was always afraid of wearing them. They ended up in the safe with rarely worn museum pieces. I was always concerned about losing them, robbery, and even the separate insurance didn't make me feel better. Finally a very wealthy friend told me to have a CZ copy made of my favorite tennis bracelet. I did. It was one of the best things I did in the accessory department. I was no longer concerned about losing it, wearing it, robbery, insuring it, etc. I mean really, how much energy do you want to give to a bloody accessory.

The CZ bracelet was great. I still have both. The funny thing is ... I couldn't tell (with the naked eye) which one is which if I didn't know. In fact, the rep looks better than the gen in some ways. I know the gen because it has one safety catch...the rep actually has two safety catches. I wasn't going to leave my gen bracelet with the jeweler for exact duplication. The rep looks better in some ways then the gen. I don't wear either anymore. The CZ bracelet needed to be kept clean, otherwise it is easy to tell the difference. I was very happy to have the rep. It helped me wear a bracelet without devoting alot of energy to it or worrying that my baby may grab it and drop it.

Back in those days, rep watches were complete junk. Those were the infamous Canal Street watches. You couldn't walk down the street in NYC without someone offering you one of those POS. No one I knew would be caught dead with one. Today, the reps have really come a long, long way. Why not have one, or many for that fact. They are only accessories. They are not expensive and look good.

I hope you find a lovely rep watch (or several) for yourself Eider. I am sure your wife will really enjoy having the gen. If you get her interested in reps, she can have the best of both worlds...variety with economy and the luxury of the gen she already has... Nice gift. :P

All the Best,

Aren

Luthier

Yes, I do remember.

Now you have to think, what women loves more - a man or his money...

Aren
Yes, I do remember.

If a woman is more interested in your wallet or your bank account balance; I submit to you that you are with the wrong woman. With the wrong woman...a man and his money are easily parted.

Not to go off-topic...but thread crapping is a sport here Eider...but hopefully you will get lots of looks at your post from these bumps and comments for this lovely watch you purchased for your wife.

Luthier
Yes, I do remember.

If a woman is more interested in your wallet or your bank account balance; I submit to you that you are with the wrong woman. With the wrong woman...a man and his money are easily parted.

Not to go off-topic...but thread crapping is a sport here Eider...but hopefully you will get lots of looks at your post from these bumps and comments for this lovely watch you purchased for your wife.

You're right, Ari. Such a woman would be fired from "my spouce" position in 3 seconds. Luckily, my spouce love me, not my money, and she's very happy with rep. Cartier I brought for her from China, $40 paid.

DJ is gorgeous, Eider, it's classy and beautiful.

Eiderdaus

hahah thanks guys, your great.

btw, had today very close looks at the daytonas and i have to say not one rep i saw looks like a gen (the new models)

djprone

Thats a stunning watch, and it just goes to show no matter how good a replica is, its no comparison to the real deal. It looks cool and elegant at the same time and is nice and chunky on the wrist - just how i like watches.

Eiderdaus

thanks mate, i think so too

mspangl

now look at that REHAUT! reps mostly fail there :lol:

you got my girlfriend jealous yesterday haha..

indeed a very nice watch

Akira

Lucky woman she must be :lol:

Eider you have great taste.....love it.

solkryssare

What a great gift to give to the one you love :lol:

gnungsfsd

I thought the white gold rolexes had a 2 dots crown, i was wrong

gnungsfsd

Hi there, first of all great purchase, love your watch!

I havent found a rep with your rehaut ROLEXROLEX font (especially the E in reps always comes with an extra vertical line in meddle , Gens dont)

Also reps doesnt need to have a 18k/750 mark under case in 116234 model

Questions:

Does it have black lines in meddle of the roman numbers or its just shadow?

Is that a Rhodium dial?