Sign in to follow this  
Fozza

Where to buy?

Fozza

Hi there

I have a tag heuer F1 CA1213 that needs a new bezel and face hands, Do you recommend anyone who could repair it for me? It's genuine,

Also i'd like a rep for my work, I work as a plumber so no point wasting an expensive watch so can some one point me i the right direction as i've looked but can't see any web sites that sell tags,

Johnathon

MetalMickey

To fix a genuine, it'll be painful, but you really should go to an AD (Authorised Dealer). They will send it to TAG and it will be extensive (a service is about £300 plus the cost of new parts). You can probably buy a replacement second hand one for about that price and have a local watchmaker switch the hands and bezel if it is of sentimental value.

For reps, all our TDs (Trusted Dealers) can get them. Trusty Time has the biggest selection on the website of what can be obtained but any dealer can get any of them. A lot of TAGs aren't repped, but the Formula 1 watches that are available are pretty good of you go for the Swiss versions as they use the same movement. If functionality is not important then a Japanese quartz rep can be had for much less. I have a Formula 1 on order from Tim (Watch Finder) but it is taking longer than usual, so there may be some supply issues with the Swiss movement ones.

Have a look at the links to the right of the home screen, do some reading, and good luck!

MetalMickey

And as a plumber, you might be better off with a genuine watch of some description as replicas are rarely water proof, not even splash proof...