Sign in to follow this  
Pupps

Date Wheel & Bezel Alignment

Pupps

Hey guys, I have a question if that's cool for the brainiacs, :giggle:

Now I have a really lovely noob dssd rolly brought from Toro and if im being hyper critical it has two wee niggles first is the date wheel its off centre to the left ever so slightly, were talking a mm at most, so I was wondering if the watch was going away for modding in the near future, (KeNnY is going to work his magic and do a relume, regulate and regrease jobbie) to do this I'm guessing he will have to strip the watch right down, so could that be centre aligned or is it, what it is.

And secondly the bezel is annoyingly half a click of centre and again some point soon Duzza has agreed to do his sick platinumized mod on the bez, which of course he will have to remove to do and separate from the ring, so both off I'm guessing, so is that something else that can be put right when reconnecting or again is it just the cards you have been dealt. I must stress that I'm only surmising what will occur in both operations, please correct me if I'm wrong. :help3:

Thanks in advance for reading and taking the time to answer my curiosities.

James.

Phizzy

Sounds about right to me buddy.

the date wheel alignment might be a bit more work for Kenny but pretty sure the bezel has to come off to do the paint mod...

Pupps

Cheers Phizzy, that sounds optimistic and that I like the sound of.

SSTEEL

PM sent.