Sign in to follow this  
Coco_Bear

I quit smoking for this new hobby....

tobytobes

some bloke down the pub told me. nit sure if its true... but it deffo is not steam that is coming out of e cigs.

kiki8704

EVOD is a good starter battery. You can really start to get expensive rigs the further you get into it... variable voltage/wattage batteries that go about 10W...then higher wattage boxes like the MVP or the iLeaf. You can also get into really high 'box mods' that push 50W. After that you're graduating into rebuildables...making your own coils, etc. This likely sounds like jibberish right now, but the more you research vaping, the more you will get to know the terms...just like buying reps :)

There are plenty of sites on the interweb that will walk you through everything. It gets easy, fast.

Good luck

haha you make the hobby seem as addictive as smoking!

My bro just bought me a vape to quit smoking. Also got me 2 different flavoured liquids to try out. Gonna have to start doing research for where to buy supplies n such.

The one he bought me is an EVOD-1500mAh. Is this any good or should I replace it with a better one?

Its ok for the job mate. E sig are the same as watches more or less. they do the same job but they look different ,ok some battery and some atomizers can provide more steam. But it OK for you to quit smoking....

thanks mate I just plan on using it to quit but we shall see where this goes.

boss35

EVOD is a good starter battery. You can really start to get expensive rigs the further you get into it... variable voltage/wattage batteries that go about 10W...then higher wattage boxes like the MVP or the iLeaf. You can also get into really high 'box mods' that push 50W. After that you're graduating into rebuildables...making your own coils, etc. This likely sounds like jibberish right now, but the more you research vaping, the more you will get to know the terms...just like buying reps :)

There are plenty of sites on the interweb that will walk you through everything. It gets easy, fast.

Good luck

following this direction its better , even not so cheap any more but thousand of miles better than smoking

Im big fun of vaping, cause i tried many other ways in the past (nicotputches ,acupuncture, etc) nothing worked more than 1-3 weeks

DSCF2810_zpsfuuggrd9.jpg

DSCF2813_zpsnpp0ktxy.jpg

Monty010

Today marks my two week anniversary :lol after smoking a pack a day for the last 19 years.

Though it was time to stop. As Health is getting more important. And it saves me about 225€ a month so .....

plankton

I have to do that!

BentleySharp

DSCF2810_zpsfuuggrd9.jpg

I might (MIGHT) try smoking an E-cig or 'vape' if they didn't all look like they came straight out of the discount bin at the "24 hour smoke shop and XXX bookstore".

I mean, really. I would feel like a total jerk-off sucking on something that looked like that in public.

boss35

DSCF2810_zpsfuuggrd9.jpg

I might (MIGHT) try smoking an E-cig or 'vape' if they didn't all look like they came straight out of the discount bin at the "24 hour smoke shop and XXX bookstore".

I mean, really. I would feel like a total jerk-off sucking on something that looked like that in public.

I ve been a hard smoker for 25 years mate and i decide to look like a jerk instead of being one. On the other hand i dont care in what others think about my effort keeping away from smoking.

Public doesnt give a damn about your health, you are. (ofcourse i use only ecig in public. Pipes are for indoors)

NMA

i quit smoking with vaping, i used to smoke ten a day jow i vape the equivelant of about 30 a day! vaping is a lot more addictive than smoking i found. i just hope its not that bad for you. but its not steam in that vape... its some sort of antifreeze compound!

agree, also I discussed that with my friend who is thinking same, vape is addictive too, maybe more then cigs, it's like a dummy in my mouth I can not stop.

Hornet

I'm addicted to the nicotine gum; the missus (rightly so...) badgered me to give up the ciggies and now is on my case to give up the gum.....

.....Can't fucking win!