Sign in to follow this  
Kmetavzar

Omega with a2836 movt replacement help

Kmetavzar

I would like to ask for help regarding my omega watch repair.

I have ordered omega watch with a2836 (with date at 6 and with gmt) from joshua (perfect clones). Recently my watch stopped so I visited the watch repair shop and after several days of struggling, the watchsmith told me i need a movt replacement.

My watch link: http://www.pf-818.com/omat00103-aqua-terra-ssle-black-asian-2836-p-12454.html

I wrote to joshua and he couldn't help me with selecting what to order for specific watch.

I am new to this things so i would like to ask how do I know which movt will do the trick. Also what can i do to change date position to 6, since most movts have position 3. Can i keep the original dial and hands? Or it is necessary to change everything... :/ Also do anybody know where i can order from..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

black263

I would like to ask for help regarding my omega watch repair.

I have ordered omega watch with a2836 (with date at 6 and with gmt) from joshua (perfect clones). Recently my watch stopped so I visited the watch repair shop and after several days of struggling, the watchsmith told me i need a movt replacement.

My watch link: http://www.pf-818.co...36-p-12454.html

I wrote to joshua and he couldn't help me with selecting what to order for specific watch.

I am new to this things so i would like to ask how do I know which movt will do the trick. Also what can i do to change date position to 6, since most movts have position 3. Can i keep the original dial and hands? Or it is necessary to change everything... :/ Also do anybody know where i can order from..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

Sorry I got here first.

tobytobes

I would order a eta 2836. it's a staging swap. the date is on a disc so doesn't matter where the window is in that arc. the hands dial et all will swap over.