Sign in to follow this  
wndsbr

What's your rep/gen holy grail or what'd you like to see rep'd?

Crazyforwatches

This one for sure...always loved the case design

15f0je0.jpg

117vadi.jpg

Aks65

This........

asset-version-c76a56e2fa-superocean-ii-44-water.jpg

Hallelujah AMEN!!

Edited by Aks65

Hornet

This........

asset-version-c76a56e2fa-superocean-ii-44-water.jpg

Hallelujah AMEN!!

SNAP.............

.........I win!

peter917

Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronograph GMT

I've been lusting after this since I tred it on at an AD three years ago.

28hna8g.jpg

o0tpu8.jpg

2nqela8.jpg

Edited by peter917

Ishmael

My wrist on Saturday - NOTE: I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_4891_zpswula2969.jpg

Is it just the angle or does that DWO look a little off to the left?

RichardMiami

Its a bit tight on the left side I think - but at the asking price, I am sure that they will be happy to find you a perfectly aligned one! ;)

Ishmael

Its a bit tight on the left side I think - but at the asking price, I am sure that they will be happy to find you a perfectly aligned one! ;)

I've been a bit enamored of late with the ju-air edition… absolutely stunning, but the few TD pics I've seen have that DWO a bit to the left, which is why I ask. I've seen others with it perfectly centered, so perhaps its luck of the draw (or else however many QC's I'm willing to reject). Either way, its a stunning watch!

RichardMiami

To tell the truth, I fell in love with this one - it is a special collector's edition - designed by and built for the IWC Forum! I had a huge smile when they put it on me and explained the story...

I don't care for the leather strap, but that is easily fixed.

IMG_4892_zpscdzfoac2.jpg

Stewart

This

the Harry Winston Opus 12. Eighty jewels and unbelievably intricate.

myaz

.....Perhaps you might get an attempt where the dial resembles the gen but none of the functions work. Plenty of reps out there like that (basically every A. Lange)....

Well, they have a couple passable "conventional" Langes but, boy, do I ever agree with you on that one: I'd love to see a Lange 1 or Grand Lange done better.

They don't have to upsize the date window or even get the right function for the PR indicator, but if they could only get that seconds sub-dial to trot around instead of being a 24 hour totalizer, it would make that dial come alive with some movement on it!!!

In that case, mark me down for the Lange 1 Timezone. That fucker is breathtaking to see in action. And I agree with you on the PR indicator (though it would be cool to wind the watch and see that needle incrementally move up), but the oversized DWO is a must for me. It's significantly bigger on the Datograph rep than on all other ALS reps, but still waaaay undersized compared to the gen. No idea how hard it would actually be, but if the facs got that right, I'd buy every model they put it on.

Here's a Timezone 116.033 I once had:

Putting a bigger date wheel (with/or bigger font) on a movement doesn't seem too difficult, maybe that is until you try it. However, this extra trouble is likely not worth it for a watch with low demand. If the factories got that right, indeed you and I would be the first 2 in line buying every iteration.

Stunning 116.033, I hadn't seen one before, thx for posting.

cogwatch

1dfb58f9-083a-436b-b54c-c97741854395_zpsd3e8dab7.jpg

megatronz0r

For me it's the PAM365 Equation of time! Check the link to see a marvel in motion

PAM00365_ZM.jpg

PAM00365_ZM_1.jpg

i dont want to sound like a n00b dummy but what is the -15 0 0 0 15+ ?

Daywatch

They are not my holy grail and a bit controversial but I sure would love to see the whole Bremont range repped, including a nice helice-shaped -rotor.

Codebreaker

846ce35076de806c511ee93f06fffc72.jpg

P51

bremont-p-51-xl.jpg

customcroppedimage620349middle-Bremont-Victory2.jpg

Bremont-Wright-Flyer-watch-caseback-620x549.jpg

back.jpg

Flipper81

I have really wanted a Bremont for years and have been lucky enough to acquire the one that got me looking at reps

14e024ce7bbf7521e32d8aa43dc891af.jpg

54bc92ab71d411d28737d445a9dedc23.jpg

I'm all out of watch funds now but am very content when it arrives

TheInthusiest

For me it's the PAM365 Equation of time! Check the link to see a marvel in motion

PAM00365_ZM.jpg

PAM00365_ZM_1.jpg

The difference between the mean time indicated by a watch and the true time indicated by the solar meridian is called the “equation of time” and it is the result of the combination of the Earth’s inclination and its elliptical orbit. The linear equation of time indicator displays this difference in time and it is set automatically when the date and the month are set on the watch.

Hope this kinda helps answer your question.

wndsbr
This one for sure...always loved the case design

15f0je0.jpg

117vadi.jpg

Looks like an AP RO has a baby with the Day-Date :-D

Nikosaldente

PAM00365_ZM.jpg

PAM00365_ZM_1.jpg

The difference between the mean time indicated by a watch and the true time indicated by the solar meridian is called the “equation of time” and it is the result of the combination of the Earth’s inclination and its elliptical orbit. The linear equation of time indicator displays this difference in time and it is set automatically when the date and the month are set on the watch.

Couldn't have explained better myself!

True Paneristi!

Respect im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

porschespeedster

a decent 1:1 JLC Reverso

IWC Portuguese.

Solid back Nomos.

More solid back Pateks (Nautilus already exists :))

Solid back Bathyscaphe.

a great 1:1 Heuer Monaco.

megatronz0r

PAM00365_ZM.jpg

PAM00365_ZM_1.jpg

thanks for the explanation. i may have to do a little more research, that might have gone a little over my head.

Robin195959

Vintage or new VC Patrimoney or PP Calatrava.

None of this Gerald Genta Shite or Mickey Mouse complication shit. Just the real classy pieces.

Ishmael

.....Perhaps you might get an attempt where the dial resembles the gen but none of the functions work. Plenty of reps out there like that (basically every A. Lange)....

Well, they have a couple passable "conventional" Langes but, boy, do I ever agree with you on that one: I'd love to see a Lange 1 or Grand Lange done better.

They don't have to upsize the date window or even get the right function for the PR indicator, but if they could only get that seconds sub-dial to trot around instead of being a 24 hour totalizer, it would make that dial come alive with some movement on it!!!

In that case, mark me down for the Lange 1 Timezone. That fucker is breathtaking to see in action. And I agree with you on the PR indicator (though it would be cool to wind the watch and see that needle incrementally move up), but the oversized DWO is a must for me. It's significantly bigger on the Datograph rep than on all other ALS reps, but still waaaay undersized compared to the gen. No idea how hard it would actually be, but if the facs got that right, I'd buy every model they put it on.

Here's a Timezone 116.033 I once had:

indeed you and I would be the first 2 in line buying every iteration.

Bang on unfortunately. Refined taste = no demand :P

Bigssa
I'm easy - I just want this in something other than 21j or Quartz, with the correct dials and with the correct writing on the dial. Gonna be a long wait, though!

Tag-Heuer-Monaco-Calibre-12-watch.jpg

+1

shinynewbling52

Breitling Galactic 41.  I'm easy.  It's the only non gigantic Breitling out there and I'm a fan of its look.  That would complete the collection (well I still haven't ventured into rolex territory and may need exploring at some point)