Gazzla

AliExpress TAG HEUER Calibre 5 Aquaracer - Photoshoot!

dave1978

Great pictures pal

Been looking for one of these with the steel bracelet

The free shipping is sweet

That was septic against Burnley today

Edited by dave1978

Gazzla

Great pictures pal

Been looking for one of these with the steel bracelet

The free shipping is sweet

That was septic against Burnley today

Yeah, Spurs rubbish. Tag M2M tomorrow . . .

porschespeedster

This is my favorite TAG other than the Heisenberg Monaco (of which there is no good rep)

silverfox47

Why take a risk on ALI when you could get the same watch on Trusty?

Bilbo.Baggins

Risk? There is no risk when buying from Ali lol

Gazzla

Sorry mate. Next time I want to buy a watch I'll ask you for advice . . .

silverfox47

Somebody a little fucking insecure?, and I'm not your fucking mate, blok. Looks like to me when you shop from a JAP and buy an unknow ( oh and by the way Dildo.Baggins, that the risk, at least for us who normally buy branded goods, not an unknown, again, thats the risk) your taken a gamble.. And G, it was a question not advice. Advice is......Oh nevermind. If you thought that was advice then you won't understand what advice or a risk is. :finger::oscar:

[/quoteSorry mate. Next time I want to buy a watch I'll ask you for advice . . .

[/quote

Bilbo.Baggins
Somebody a little fucking insecure?, and I'm not your fucking mate, blok. Looks like to me when you shop from a JAP and buy an unknow ( oh and by the way Dildo.Baggins, that the risk, at least for us who normally buy branded goods, not an unknown, again, thats the risk) your taken a gamble.. And G, it was a question not advice. Advice is......Oh nevermind. If you thought that was advice then you won't understand what advice or a risk is. :finger::oscar:

[/quoteSorry mate. Next time I want to buy a watch I'll ask you for advice . . .

[/quote

Haha what a fucking knob, eat shit and die. Are you one of those cunts from geek?

Edited by Bilbo.Baggins

dcsharp

[/quote

Haha, what a penis. This may or may not get good.

:popcorn:

silverfox47

MY ALLAH TAKE PITTY ON WHAT SOUL YOU HAVE INFADEL!!!!!

MY ALLAH TAKE PITTY ON WHAT SOUL YOU HAVE INFADEL!!!!!

[/quote

Haha, what a penis. This may or may not get good.

:popcorn:

[/quote

Haha what a fucking knob, eat shit and die. Are you one of those cunts from geek?

Edited by silverfox47

simey83

I miss all the good stuff :popcorn:

Replicaaustralia

this mother fucking gazzla bastard somehow always makes his watches look better then what they really are.... TEACH ME

Gazzla

[/quote

What a fucking retarded twat. Silverfox, fuck off back to the care home. FFS . . .

deju

In before the gulag :popcorn:

Bilbo.Baggins
this mother fucking gazzla bastard somehow always makes his watches look better then what they really are.... TEACH ME

Lmao

dfq23

What is it about dicks and the number 47? First that pamfan twat and now this cunt bubble!

Is it their IQ or the number of blokes who fuck their momma before breakfast? ;)

dfq23

Ah I get it silvertwat47! From the very poorly spelt allah comment it's possibly to do with the number of virgins a muslim martyr gets.

Well go on then.... what you waiting for? We're not stopping you. Do us all a favour and martyr away!

Although I think with you it would actually make 48 virgins in total

dfq23

Or it's 47 ronin as you get a hard on for keanu reeves

sbrown85

Lovely watch gaz. Amazing pictures as always. I was holding a gen today while applying for a mortgage. It all started because he was admiring my $80 omega. Felt nice. Hope your enjoying it.

tonyh7

Nice watch. Great pix. What is it about Ali though that makes some people so grumpy? Maybes someone has pissed in their airplane cup?

BanDiDo

Thanks Gazzla. I am always looking forward to see your posts. Either sales or newly-acquired as you are always authentic and sharp attention to details. Keep it up mate.

Lmao

Lol!

fluxian

wow, not sure if it's the photo quality or just a great rep but it really looks classy.

ap123ap

Really appreciate this photoshoot! Looks great! Been in talks with Henry and have been umming and aarring about pulling the trigger on this...

Anyone from the UK had a watch delivered from Henry? if so, how long did it take to arrive?

dfq23

Really appreciate this photoshoot! Looks great! Been in talks with Henry and have been umming and aarring about pulling the trigger on this...

Anyone from the UK had a watch delivered from Henry? if so, how long did it take to arrive?

Had 5 from him. Usually take a fortnight

haoz

These pics are magnificent.