Sign in to follow this  
lonelyby2

www.watchesforsale.org/

ShovelnTC

I presumed by the very familiar style of title that he was a trader trying to tout his business hence the "tone" of my first reply.

I guess I should have ignored the post as I usually do.

stevok2305

Amazingly all the pics have trusty times watermarks. Definately legit then :rofl:

Edited by stevok2305

lonelyby2

I presumed by the very familiar style of title that he was a trader trying to tout his business hence the "tone" of my first reply.

I guess I should have ignored the post as I usually do.

Bro never mind, sometime I can feel your feeling. I also get use to it already to offensive comment. By the way thank for your fast response.

nev848

OP has a point ...............all you had to say was no ................this place is getting a bit unfirendly again as of late

Fair point Mazz. But the issue is we have been hounded lately by Troll's, Sock puppets and members that have let us all down that we have become suspicious not unfriendly. That is the real issue.

Not sure who are genuine and who are not anymore...... Time to start trusting again....... Maybe.

grb

What?? why u guys so offensive. Just want to ask isit save to shop their and checking their background that someone isit have been scam before there..

I don't think next time going to post again.. simple question occur so many negative comment/ unfriendly comments.

Thanks guys by the way..

I never understand why everyone gets uptight with this, he's not a scammer.

Look at the pretend pidgeon English "their and there " forced one word "isit" this stuff is early JohnG, not saying it's him now but this style was prevalent two years ago

Just intent on mischief

Good fun to watch if it is you John

Mattcas

Bit harsh...but I did find this funny ;)

lonelyby2

Moderator please close it, do not want anymore funny comments. I have my answer done.

Thank you.