boci

NEW; KW/V6F PAM 292 O

Martijn0007

And a real ceramic case, thats pretty nice for that price!

kiko1314

I am wondering if the crown is also ceramic or not? What material do they use on the gen?

mysterio

I am wondering if the crown is also ceramic or not? What material do they use on the gen?

The crown and caseback are PVD on the rep (confirmed with a dealer); on the gen, the crown is ceramic while the caseback is PVD (or in Panerai's ad copy, is stainless steel with hard black coating) same with the buckle.

kiko1314

The crown and caseback are PVD on the rep (confirmed with a dealer); on the gen, the crown is ceramic while the caseback is PVD (or in Panerai's ad copy, is stainless steel with hard black coating) same with the buckle.

Thanks for the confirmation. This is a very interesting piece indeed.

mr_hercules

I have qc pictures, can I post them here?

mysterio

No.

mr_hercules

No.

Ok no problem. It would have been for the interest of others, not to request advice (I don't need it). But it's cool

mysterio

No.

Ok no problem. It would have been for the interest of others, not to request advice (I don't need it). But it's cool

Irregardless of the intent, posting of QC pictures are not allowed here. They are for your own consumption, not for anything else. It's allowed in RWG's sister site, RWI, though (usually for new models only, to accumulate a reference appearance database).

Edited by mysterio

mr_hercules

No.

Irregardless of the intent, posting of QC pictures are not allowed here. They are for your own consumption, not for anything else. It's allowed in RWG's sister site, RWI, though (usually for new models only, to accumulate a reference appearance database).

Understood, thanks mate