Sign in to follow this  
pthurst

Video review of Parnis 'Marina Miltare Regatta'

pthurst

Ok, so what better way to kick off my contribution to the forum here than a link to one of my infamously inaccurate and long video reviews (In this one I out-do myself by weighing in my watches at 5lbs and 4.5lbs!)

But wait! It still is worth a look, I promise! This is my first Parnis watch, Journalism doesn't pay that well so a Panerai is simply out of the question, instead I plumped for a Homage style timepiece from Lisa at LMwatches.com (I'm UK based).

I did my homework before I ordered. I scoured this forum and watched Youtube vids, some not even in English! All in an attempt to get as good an idea as to what I could expect, especially as someone new to the whole Homage watch side of things.

Spoiler Alert! The watch is great and I'm really happy with it however I do make a few (probably unhelpful) comparisons with some of my more pricey timepieces, bought pre-credit crunch when either my journalistic efforts were better or watches were simply cheaper.

If you've got any questions then fire away! You can ask on here or via the Youtube clip itself!