chase0224

Looks Like the best 5970 yet

Mr. Genesis

Hey guys,

I stumble on these pictures on more than one non-trusted dealer:

cn_s_149_8561.jpg

cn_b_149_8561.jpg

cn_b1_149_8561.jpg

On those websites it says that it is 40mm. Could it be a similar version as DC's but in rose gold without diamonds?

I'm not gonna buy it from those websites and no one should, but I am just curious what do you think?

Ishmael

I'd be interested to hear about other 5970 reps you're aware of?!

DC

+1

Let's have 'em Aren!

Ishmael

By the way DC, in that watch box pic at the top, the two on the top right are 5004's correct? Are the two next to them in the same row supposed to be 5970's?

_DC_
Hey guys,

I stumble on these pictures on more than one non-trusted dealer:

cn_s_149_8561.jpg

cn_b_149_8561.jpg

cn_b1_149_8561.jpg

On those websites it says that it is 40mm. Could it be a similar version as DC's but in rose gold without diamonds?

I'm not gonna buy it from those websites and no one should, but I am just curious what do you think?

Yeah this is the exact same one as I have but in rose gold and without the diamond markers, I found this one too a few months back, I had Tim & Dan have a sniff around for it but no joy, like so many reps they've come and gone!!

DC

_DC_
By the way DC, in that watch box pic at the top, the two on the top right are 5004's correct? Are the two next to them in the same row supposed to be 5970's?

Hey Ish, yeah they look to be 5005 reps, and I'm guessing the two to the left of them are meant to be 5970s yeah, not very good ones though!!

The 5004s look to be available through WatchFinder (but with wrong pushers) might give them a try!!

DA99CF22-8AB7-4E06-B15A-B3E05EEDB2BB_zpsbu1m06vv.jpg

DC

Ishmael

The 5004s look to be available through WatchFinder, might give them a try!!

DC

Thought about it… until I googled the gen :facepalm: I'm with you on case size - super important when it comes to Patek.

Mr. Genesis

Yeah this is the exact same one as I have but in rose gold and without the diamond markers, I found this one too a few months back, I had Tim & Dan have a sniff around for it but no joy, like so many reps they've come and gone!!

DC

That's what I thought! Maybe someday it will be available again...

_DC_

The 5004s look to be available through WatchFinder, might give them a try!!

DC

Thought about it… until I googled the gen :facepalm: I'm with you on case size - super important when it comes to Patek.

Yeah makes a massive difference, a smaller watch always feels so much more refined, and Patek is refinement!!

PS: I did the same thing, saw it and got excited then googled the gen, meeewwwww!!!!

DC

_DC_

Would it satisfy my 5970p bug?!?!?!?

37B9D98D-9D29-490D-B5C3-DA1AD0EC7017_zpsw654hk5p.jpg

Probably not!!

Why can't they start making the 5970 that I've got again with black dial, would love that!!!

DC

Ishmael

Probably not!!

Why can't they start making the 5970 that I've got again with black dial, would love that!!!

DC

Ack!

I think I'm gonna do it anyway, despite the case size… whatchu think DC - ss/black dial; ss/white dial; or rg/white dial? I NEED a Patek chrono moon phase in my life, and correct me if I'm wrong, but WatchFinder's 5004 is my only real option, no?

_DC_

Probably not!!

DC

Ack!

I think I'm gonna do it anyway, despite the case size… whatchu think DC - ss/black dial; ss/white dial; or rg/white dial? I NEED a Patek chrono moon phase in my life, and correct me if I'm wrong, but WatchFinder's 5004 is my only real option, no?

At present, yes, unfortunately it is. If there were better options rest assured I'd own them!! I wish that they at least had the correct pump pushers though, makes a big difference to the overall appearance!

Looks like the same rep as in the old RWI thread but with wrong pushers, might be worth asking Tim if Dan can find it with correct pump pushers!!

Do it mate, it's about time someone else tested a Patek rep first instead of me, haha!

DC

Ishmael

Probably not!!

DC

Ack!

I wish that they at least had the correct pump pushers though, makes a big difference to the overall appearance!

Looks like the same rep as in the old RWI thread but with wrong pushers, might be worth asking Tim if Dan can find it with correct pump pushers!!

Do it mate, it's about time someone else tested a Patek rep first instead of me, haha!

DC

Yes, the pump pushers are making me CRAZY!!!! :suicide:

But I'll probably take the plunge… need a color way recommendation though ;)

_DC_

Personally there's no competition for me it's the black dial steel version, the black dial will help make it wear smaller too so more refined!!

DC

Ishmael

Personally there's no competition for me it's the black dial steel version, the black dial will help make it wear smaller too so more refined!!

DC

Noted. Thanks mate :)