Sign in to follow this  
Lagger

Anyone had a trusty time AP carbon diver?

Lagger

Trusty has some ceramic and carbon ap divers listed with a fully decorated 2813 movement for $228 plus 5% discount.

They look fine to me, but AP is not really a speciality of mine....I do know the beat rate will be right with this movement though....cab you share you opinion?

http://www.trustytime01.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=241_288&products_id=15725

dfq23

The yellow accent one is correct to gen. The orange one should be ceramic I believe but from the pics it looks to have a FC case too.

Yellow one looks ok to me. The tapisserie is correct unlike one of the other ones where it doesn't have any grooves. ZF I think.

Correct beat rate too as you say which is a plus and more reliable than the H factory one with the POS in

Edited by dfq23

Lagger

It's a shame that the gen is yellow, i think the orange and all black look better.

Still it's tempting at the price,i had a cheap 21j diver before and they are a nice watch to wear, much more comfortable that my big bang on rubber.....with that discount and him taking pp it's a decent price, does trusty offer China mail, as I think his dhl is$55

tomtom1988

Trustys EMS is 45 bucks, I tempted on one of these too, just posted a thread without seeing yours! Might keep it in the pipeline, it's the low beat decorated movement that's drawing me in!

Grepp

Does the gen also come with a see through case back?

Lagger
Does the gen also come with a see through case back?

Yes I believe it does

MDK

The bezel screws look a bit iffy to me they are not sat correctly and twisted; take a look at the two yellow ones.

Same issue on PC bezel screw holes seem to big.

This is a rep of the rep, lol

wimpie007

Worst thing is the incorrect and small datefont/wheel rest looks decent enough for the price

Lagger
The bezel screws look a bit iffy to me they are not sat correctly and twisted; take a look at the two yellow ones.

Same issue on PC bezel screw holes seem to big.

This is a rep of the rep, lol

Yeah I see what you mean, wouldn't bother me too much at the price point overall but disappointing