DSC_0987_zps22845c84.jpg

DSC_0986_zps56139c49.jpg

DSC_0985_zps73c61681.jpg

DSC_0984_zps4b05cad8.jpg

DSC_0982_zpsdaaf00f4.jpg

DSC_0981_zps07ff64d9.jpg

DSC_0980_zps30934753.jpg

DSC_0979_zps17c1059a.jpg

I bought this from Toro and I purchased the upgraded movement 3135, I also paid extra for DHL delivery in total it cost me £336 pounds sterling UK

I also had to pay a £5 DHL admin charge!

When I recieved the watch Apart from 1 issue (regarding the date wheel which i wont go into as i have already had my rant about this please PM me if you want to know more)

In general the watch is a very good quality watch, the look and feel is as close to a gen as possible. I compared it to a friend genuine hulk and the differences are micro scopic! I am trying to get over to his house so i can do some side by side pics.

In general I think its worth the money and it certainly feels like a top quality watch -

In summary I went to the trafford centre with a budget of £300 and saw what i could buy and tried a few seikos and others and nothing gave me the feel that i am getting with this watch therefore i feel satisfied

I will do another review a few months down the line to see if the quality is long lasting or it breaks!

hope this helps to all the newbies

PS I may be selling this down the line so watch this space!

Scottie

Thanks for the info!

Scottie

Edited by Scottie

mo9292

I am super interested in your side by side with a gen if possible. I keep hearing that the color is off on the bezel so I'd really like to see that comparo!!!

Thanks for the info!

Scottie

Yes your're right the colour is slightly off on the bezel, however you would only pick that up on a side by side. other wise its very difficult to point out

andyc

I'm not totally convinced that the 3135 movement really qualifies as an "upgraded" movement...

filmsquad

I've noticed that the v4 bezel assembly on the noob is much better than the v5. Bezel sits flush to the case where as the v5 is warped off the case base. Two the ceramic insert on the v4 is flush where u can see a nice lip from the metal bezel where as the v5 the insert sits too high with no lip. This is from all the pics I've seen from members and qc. Any insights?

mo9292

I havent really done a comparison with the v5 but i will be getting a v5 black sub soon (after i have bought a pam 299!) so will do some comparison pics

mo9292

Hi everyone any feedback on the sub from the experts?