Why do you prefer  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer in a gen?

• TT Sub Blue Ceramic
    • DJII 18k Blue stick

plankton
avmIJEP.jpgyGCof78.jpg

myaz

You'll see less 2 tone subs in the wild and it's more lively than the "plain vanilla" DJII, but then, I've always had a weak spot for the smurf-mariners.

Cart13R

I'd definitely go with the TT. Its just a damn sexy watch. Check out mines.

Saved_Image_20150227_173928_zpsjncjgjwy.jpeg

plankton

TT is sweet, costly but sweet.

Kcore

P, if you read my posted opinion from your Breitling vs DJII poll, you know my vote ;)

plankton
P, if you read my posted opinion from your Breitling vs DJII poll, you know my vote ;)
i do

plankton

One day I will narrow a high end gen purchase. I get bored so fast button one day I really want to stroll into an AD a do it. I normally have bought gen Rollie's through grey market dealers on the Bay.

Kcore

One day I will narrow a high end gen purchase. I get bored so fast button one day I really want to stroll into an AD a do it. I normally have bought gen Rollie's through grey market dealers on the Bay.

P, are you kidding, that 18K SOH of yours is AMAZING!!!

plankton

Thanks! Hence the purchase issue. I honestly can't find anything I like better. I just want one gen Rollie but it may be futile.

I was at an AD at lunch today, wore the SOH and compared. Didn't leave with anything new...................................

nunu78

Just get the new titanium blue PO with Miyota decorated movement :)

And keep the money for something else.

Kcore

Thanks! Hence the purchase issue. I honestly can't find anything I like better. I just want one gen Rollie but it may be futile.

I was at an AD at lunch today, wore the SOH and compared. Didn't leave with anything new...................................

You've sure as hell set the bar high, very high with that SOH! Why not take a look at the Cellini dual time in Everose gold w/ silver “rayon flammé de la gloire" guilloche dial on choco brown gator?

N.Rico

TT of course .

nunu78

Jokes apart, my vote is for TT Sub.

xaneda

TT is the way to go! Lovely.

Daywatch

That´s a fine Datejust there - but it doesn´t have a divers ring to measure time: if gen, get the TT sub

fatarms

I voted TT sub, I'd even pick a Hublot over any watch with a fluted bezel. They look sooo Austin Powers...

plankton

Well kick me in the arse................... That TT is dominating the poll. Does that not figure huh.

this is the great thing about this place, I can ask a bunch of watch enthusiasts a question that might take weeks to find the answer and get it in days.

TheSav

I wouldn't purchase either but put a gun to my head and I'll reluctantly choose the TT. The datejust is an old mans watch in my opinion. You'll find it difficult to top your brietling.

Stuvetjee

Useless poll....

TT OFCOURSE! :P

James.

Tt bud, or dj and speedt with the leftovers

greg_r

I can ask a bunch of watch enthusiasts a question that might take weeks to find the answer and get the wrong one in days.

fixed ;)

adamowski

a790327398cf0154bf11b7f854207415.jpg