Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

Ship it in a fucking box ffs

Tits McGee

Every fucking time I buy a watch from m2m at RWI I have a problem with the seller. Every fucking time! I should know better but NO....I was impatient & paid for it again. This time I wanted a white Explorer ll. I see a post next door, & buy it. I don't know the guy but for under $150 I figure I'll take a chance. This guy sends it in a fucking bag and sends the extra links without the screws. Luckily it's not damaged but is essentially useless to me without the screws for the extra links.

If anyone has a couple extra link screws for the bracelet on a 21j Explorer ll please let me know & I'll buy them from you.

Even if you don't have screws & are reading this, I'm begging you to ship ANY watch you sell in a "Goddamn Box". If you don't.....I hope your dick falls off!

stevok2305

Always save the packaging from TD's and reuse if i sell anything

Gazzla

Moral of this story:

Don't buy a Rolex . . . :rofl:

Genius

I have had a couple of m2m watches turn up in envelopes, but only one damages and that was a relatively easy fix.

Still Totally agree. PUT IT IN A FUCKING BOX!!!

Should be part of the m2m rules "I agree to send any rep in a box with plenty of padding, and not in an envelope with a bit of bog roll!"

I have to say the vast majority of my purchases have been in a box so well done to most members :)

Not Quite Dead

Tits sent the one I bought from him in a box, took 3 days to get it out but it was in lovely nick then and now.

WPoste

Happened to me from another dealer. I will not purchase from them again.

mdakers68

I think a small postal box costs around $ 3.00 bucks if that .. Pretty sad if u can't afford that !!! I also reuse my TD shipment packages to re ship my M2M stuff ..... Although one of my favourite TD still ships in just a bag with the watch wrapped in bubble .... That kinda annoys me !!! He shall remain unnamed !!!

rawbaws

At least one of our TD's here do not ship in boxes and simply padded courier bags with lots of bubble wrap around the watch.

I've not had any issues with them.

I just shipped a watch M2M for the first time without a box but it was surrounded in a crap load of bubble wrap in a large padded envelope AND it was quartz with no bracelet.

Pack the watch according to the circumstances! Common sense is all that is required and be prepared to put your hand in your pocket if your package method fucks up from reasonable handling :)

Cannibal

When I had my Cousteau, I had to send it back to Trevor (a TD next door) and he said he fixed it, but sent it back in a bubble envelope. So no surprise it arrived DOA AGAIN. Fucktard.

Totally agree... Box it up and wrap it tight in bubble wrap so it doesn't move in the box. It's not rocket science.

miren7919

So Tits...should I use a box?

Stewart

Really a bag. That sucks.

Charlie_zpsj4hhrpbc.jpg

dingle

May one million noseums infest their balls.

:)

Xpletiv

That's no-see-ums.

Brutal buggers they are!

Kcore

And FFS, write SOLD in the FUCKIN sales thread title when your watch is sold. What a bunch of fuckin lazy tards that can't be bothered.

RUSH2112

Best packaging ever for me was tony at asian7750. The worst, including m2m, was kuvarsit. Panerai in an envelope with some bubble wrap.

Left Coast Guy

Its pretty easy in CONUS, flat rate boxes ship for like $5 and fit a watch with some bubble wrap perfectly. Its a no brainer....an envelope would be more expensive than the flat rate box.

Bash64

And FFS, write SOLD in the FUCKIN sales thread title when your watch is sold. What a bunch of fuckin lazy tards that can't be bothered.

I think you may have mentioned this one before :rofl:

There have been a few good rants on this topic, but some people just don't care.

Chrisby

If m2m sellers shipped watches in a box... We never would have had that fine watchsmith... Err I mean tinkerer Ssteel........

spinozist

Every fucking time I buy a watch from m2m at RWI I have a problem with the seller. Every fucking time! I should know better but NO....I was impatient & paid for it again. This time I wanted a white Explorer ll. I see a post next door, & buy it. I don't know the guy but for under $150 I figure I'll take a chance. This guy sends it in a fucking bag and sends the extra links without the screws. Luckily it's not damaged but is essentially useless to me without the screws for the extra links.

If anyone has a couple extra link screws for the bracelet on a 21j Explorer ll please let me know & I'll buy them from you.

Even if you don't have screws & are reading this, I'm begging you to ship ANY watch you sell in a "Goddamn Box". If you don't.....I hope your dick falls off!

I just bought an Explorer II and have two extra links with screws in them.

Edited by spinozist

George.

Always save the packaging from TD's and reuse if i sell anything

+1.

No excuse for shitty packaging. We've all got boxes lying around from TD's.

Hope someone helps you out with the extra links mate.

UmpaHimself

I've had two of the 5 M2M deals next door not go so great. But like you I was impatient and bought from an unestablished member and paid for it. Things you expect to be common sense sometimes are not. I always send USPS with their flat rate boxes because they are free, the shipping cost is reasonable, typically quick deliver, comes with tracking and doesn't require a lot of packing material to secure the watch. Most people on here (within CONUS) I find do the same. It's too easy not to.

I just bought an Explorer II and have two extra links with screws in them.

Awesome! The beauty of this forum. :clap:

<RJ>

Ive had several watches delivered from td´s bubblewrapped in jiffybags. The worst one had the watch wrapped two or three times, sealed with clear tape, rumbling around in a bigger cardboard box. All working at arrival though.

Wriggles

I think a small postal box costs around $ 3.00 bucks if that .. Pretty sad if u can't afford that !!! I also reuse my TD shipment packages to re ship my M2M stuff ..... Although one of my favourite TD still ships in just a bag with the watch wrapped in bubble .... That kinda annoys me !!! He shall remain unnamed !!!

Completely agree. TD's should be forced to use boxes, not envelopes. Thats just BULL shit

El_Cabong56

If it helps, I bought a white expii m2m (rg/rwgf, I forget), which came in a box, but had a dent in the bezel that was not in the photos nor mentioned in the description.

WatchDog21

:sh_h: