Sign in to follow this  
Deviantaj

Best thin replica

Deviantaj

Hi everyone ! I've posted a little. Haven't dived into my first rep yet. I'm thinking I want to get something that is quite simple and affordable rep'd. Was thinking nomos or Lange & sohne. Can any recommend really good versions and where to get them (tds)? Or I'm also thinking of a nice thin rep, the few gen watches I have are quite thick 11-13 mm. Something classy and thin would be a type I don't have yet.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions and info :).

AJ

RussP

LightGeek had some Nomos models dirt cheap a while ago.

Use the search function.

Good Luck.

steve123

iwc portofino

RussP

Anything from the Piaget Antiplano would fit the bill me thinks; but the OP wants German made.

Zac Diesel

Toro has a beautiful IWC Schaffhausen F. A Jones under classics for a steal. Very thin and very classy dress watch.

BenjaminButton
Anything from the Piaget Antiplano would fit the bill me thinks; but the OP wants German made.

German inspired? ;)

steve123

Toro has a beautiful IWC Schaffhausen F. A Jones under classics for a steal. Very thin and very classy dress watch.

i enjoy my fa jones, big dial though, almost.. too big.

Daywatch

There is the Piaget Altiplano (about 6mm) and some other 5-6mm if You choose quartz-versions (no ticking seconds, just hours and minutes). For easily searching this kind of thing Trusty has a nice website with easy search-function. After You have found something try to look for it here on rwg (reviews, pics, etc.)

Otherwise the Lange Datograph Chrono with st-19 movement, although not exactly 1:1 to gen very impressive and beautiful as watch.

Deviantaj

Thanks for the replies everyone :) I'll check some of these out. I wasn't strictly thinking German but I guess for some reason I am partial to their designs :P. My first 'real' watch was a Laco Friedrichshafen my fiancé bought me for a wedding gift. But something different would be nice, I was even thinking Patek, but in doing research has a little hard time finding which quality rep.

ssclassa80

came in to say Nomos or FA Jones. I like my Nomos at 38mmx10