Sign in to follow this  
tomtom1988

Can any one help me identify this Hublot??

tomtom1988

Hi guys, can someone in the know give me a helping hand here? A friend owed me some money, asked to pay me with a watch instead, me being a fan of watches and never owned a Hublot gladly accepted! I had a little look on the TD's sites but couldnt find it, Its a Hublot big bang, but does anyone know which model or anything etc?!

Anything would be greatly appreciated, its a quartz microstepper movement with a beautiful sweep if I must say! Functioning chronos aswell, second hands either sweep together or the big one sweep while the little one rests and visa versa. Really nice sweep to it aswell. I just dont know what model it is!

Thanks in advance.Ikz57cd.jpg

Edited by tomtom1988

NFleischer

I think you answered the question yourself- Hublot Big Bang Chrono.

There are tons of different versions, there MAY be that one, not sure. Nobody but a real WIS would know if it's a fantasy or not.

Enjoy it for what it is.

tomtom1988

I think you answered the question yourself- Hublot Big Bang Chrono.

There are tons of different versions, there MAY be that one, not sure. Nobody but a real WIS would know if it's a fantasy or not.

Enjoy it for what it is.

Thanks mate, I guess I did, I just wondered if it was a specific version ( no idea with hublots) Kinda warming too it! Just as Im supposed to be making room in my watchbox!

Left Coast Guy

I don't know, but you better kill it before it breeds!! Oh, the humanity!! :death:

tomtom1988

It may be this one- obviously not Platinum!

http://www.jomashop....-ti-450-rx.html

I think thats it! I also just found this... http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/11698156/

exactly the same apart from the white case where as mine is black. This will be a stupid question, but how can i confirm what movement it is? I mean making sure its a quartz over a a7750?

BadPickle
I don't know, but you better kill it before it breeds!! Oh, the humanity!! :death:

It pains me to agree :vader:

tomtom1988

picture of movement, where it says Geneve at the bottom there is something that constantly flickers at a very fast rate?

pic

ldIWb37.jpg

Lagger

If the sub dial seconds sweeps instead of ticks is an automatic not quartz. .....the sub dial at 9 is your seconds? Then it will almost definitely a 7750......I've only seen that model in quartz though

tomtom1988

If the sub dial seconds sweeps instead of ticks is an automatic not quartz. .....the sub dial at 9 is your seconds? Then it will almost definitely a 7750......I've only seen that model in quartz though

Hi and thank you, Yes the sub dial second is indeed at 9 and it certainly sweeps, pretty smoothly aswell, the second hand ( big one) resets if I press chrono, then they run together, or you can have one or the other running

tomtom1988

Im pretty sure its actually this watch, 41mm, but instead of a white case mine is black and the seconds are at 9, not 3

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/11698156/

tomtom1988

after watching this ( and seeing the obvious seconds subdial ticking ) I can be pretty much 100% sure that its a a7750 because my watch definitely sweeps, not ticks!

Thanks for all the help everyone, much appreciated

This is why I love this forum!

Edited by tomtom1988

BadPickle
picture of movement, where it says Geneve at the bottom there is something that constantly flickers at a very fast rate?

pic

ldIWb37.jpg

:daffy: flickers you say?? Is it the battery?

tomtom1988

pic

ldIWb37.jpg

:daffy: flickers you say?? Is it the battery?

Honestly I have no idea, I was under the impression at first it was a quartz microstepper, but then as seen above another member said seconds at 9 indicates its more likely a a7750 and thats an automatic so no battery right? As you can tell Im a noob when it comes to movements etc lol! The second hand at 9 most definitely sweeps though, certainly not a tick movement.

Frankt8242

looks like the one Hillary bought for Monica to me..!!!.. :giggle: :help3: :giggle: