nivenj

dilip

Is it new or used?

nivenj

Genius

pic of the back please

nivenj

RUSH2112

I'm confused. If it's new then the price should be obvious.

onzenuub

Nice watch, price is known by the seller.

the_frenchman

If you need some advice from the group you will need to give more details buddy

GenTLe

I wouldn't call it a good rep...

The gen is MUCH nicer even just considering the dial composition:

Lange-Lange-1-Mondphase-moon-phase-Rotgold-pink-gold-109-032-Zoom-front-72dpi.jpg

James.

Worth about $30 imo. Canal st garbage looking roughly 50% similar to the original

nivenj

onzenuub

Worth about $30 imo. Canal st garbage looking roughly 50% similar to the original

Really. If i send you $30 can you get me one?

Could you send me $ 3000 and I wil try to get you 100. :P

nivenj

onzenuub

I was asking what people thought the price should be. I know what the seller is looking for and I thought it was a bit too much. Rather than tell you the price i wanted to see what people thought first, so as not to overly sway the opinion.

Personally, I buy watches because I like the look of them, I dont buy them to try and pretend ive got a $20,000 watch on my wrist, which is why i have some no brand watches in my collection as well. It's just a fact that I find a lot of the big name brands have designs that i like, but as far as it having tells, well, to be honest I welcome them as long as they dont detract from the looks of the watch. I'm not out to pretend the watch is something its not, and by association something i'm not.

If its a nice looking watch, its not going to break after 2 weeks and is a reasonable price, then i'm in.

The reason i asked the question was to see if others thought the same as me with regards to this guys pricing.

What am i going to do with 100 watches all the same ;-)

Dunno, I know what to do with $ 3000. :rofl:

Redroom

Don't listen to the haters. I bought this exact rep while on vacation in Malaysia for $140 which is around what the TDs charged for it at the time. I love it. The dial is gorgeous. I wear it sparingly but I never fail to get compliments on it. It does feel cheap when off the wrist and the sunken date is a bummer but it's still a very pretty watch.

9431de47ed7ba1f5706cf545da1ea8a2.jpg

Redroom

Oh I guess mine is a bit different. But it's close enough. Has the same partial closed back. But if someone is even asking to see the movement you are already called out. The watch itself does not feel good in hand. But I love the dial.

nivenj

Boycie

Where is SWITEERLAND ?

nivenj

James.

Im sorry but i think thats an insultingly ugly watch you couldnt pay me to wear. If you however like it its worth whatever you're willing to pay for it.

NB bit of a strange move to post this thread purely so you can lowball the seller. The replies here are irrelevant, its worth whatever a TD charges minus around 20% depending on condition. Otherwise save up an extra $30 and buy from a dealer

James.
Where is SWITEERLAND ?

Btw how the actual fuck did they get "dopplefederhaus" correct but "Switzerland" wrong?! (Not accounting for the fact its not a swiss watch to begin with :facepalm: )

RUSH2112

I was asking what people thought the price should be. I know what the seller is looking for and I thought it was a bit too much. Rather than tell you the price i wanted to see what people thought first, so as not to overly sway the opinion.

Personally, I buy watches because I like the look of them, I dont buy them to try and pretend ive got a $20,000 watch on my wrist, which is why i have some no brand watches in my collection as well. It's just a fact that I find a lot of the big name brands have designs that i like, but as far as it having tells, well, to be honest I welcome them as long as they dont detract from the looks of the watch. I'm not out to pretend the watch is something its not, and by association something i'm not.

If its a nice looking watch, its not going to break after 2 weeks and is a reasonable price, then i'm in.

The reason i asked the question was to see if others thought the same as me with regards to this guys pricing.

What am i going to do with 100 watches all the same ;-)

Ok......you don't know if it's new or not or where it came from apparently. Not sure where the sudden attitude came from. Enjoy that "watch."

nivenj

nivenj

RepGuy

I'm curious what the specific situation is with this piece. I may have missed something, but from how your initial posts picture looks, it appears you are buying this watch in person, right? It looks like the watch comes with a matching box, which is rare when buying a rep, but without knowing what movement is inside, I think it's hard to come up with a figure. Honestly, if none of the TD's carry this piece, it may be for good reason, which you should take into account.

All of this aside, if you like the watch, and can get it for what you think is a fair price, go for it. I am just unable to even compare this to any other watch I know of due to the lack of information.