Sign in to follow this  
HeavyKrush

Unsolicited advice: Noob first watch...

HeavyKrush

So I was just thinking about my measly 6 watch collection and was wondering which of my watches would have made a great "first rep". Mostly I was thinking which watch stunned me the most comparing cost vs quality vs style. I got lucky with my first purchase, a Tag Carrera Caliber 16 Day Date from Mary as the quality was unbelievable, but at over $300 it might not be the best choice for an interpid beginning rep collector. While for sure style is absolutely subjective one watch immediately shot to the top... My Omega 45 mm PO. At $208 from MR this watch is a no-brainer for anyone looking for a SS bracelet sport watch, beginner or seasoned collector. Asian 2824 movement is buttery smooth and the watch looks and feels like pure quality from crystal to clasp.

DSC_2425.jpg

DSC_2435.jpg

dalboy

In total agrrement with you HK...

A great first buy .. no doubt...very nice pics btw mate..

Dal.....

YoungGPS

It does look good to be a first great rep!

HeavyKrush

Thanks Dal. At $150 my 111 from WI was a close second but everyone that's handled my PO (I always tell them it's a rep) have been shocked by it's quality and stunning looks.

dalboy

Thanks Dal. At $150 my 111 from WI was a close second but everyone that's handled my PO (I always tell them it's a rep) have been shocked by it's quality and stunning looks.

Your ploprof looks good to..

seclark007

Yep, quite happy with my pumpkin...solid piece for getting your feet wet.

scorpion

Nice watch Heavy K but your wording concerns me somewhat......................

"everyone that's handled my POO have been shocked by it's quality and stunning looks"

You really should not be handing your shit around for people to feel its not hygienic!!!!

1%20laught%20LMFAO.gif

Edited by scorpion

HeavyKrush

"everyone that's handled my POO have been shocked by it's quality and stunning looks"

You really should not be handing your shit around for people to feel its not hygienic!!!!

1%20laught%20LMFAO.gif

Ha! You got me Scorp... Had to go back and look at my post again. You can't imagine the shocked expression on my face when I read your post. Good thing you have that disclaimer mate!

scorpion

1%20laught%20LMFAO.gif

Ha! You got me Scorp... Had to go back and look at my post again. You can't imagine the shocked expression on my face when I read your post. Good thing you have that disclaimer mate!

1 smile.gif

HeavyKrush

Your ploprof looks good to..

Thanks Dal, at $288 from WI it's a solid purchase also.

UmpaHimself

Good thing you have that disclaimer mate!

:lol: