Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

Josh starts to sell ceramics inserts from "BP" factory for Rolex watches

KeNnY

As the title said.

So very good wonder what will be the price, but good thing that you can now get the glass over pearl insert ceramics without any issues.

http://www.1-pc8838....5c-p-13340.html

You can update your BK sub if you don't want to buy a BP Sub

Or update your modded DSSD

http://www.1-pc8838....5d-p-13341.html

houndoggie

I saw this the other day. Nice option for those needing a new one.

KeNnY

I saw this the other day. Nice option for those needing a new one.

exactly, but hope the price will be around 20 max 40 USD as you can get the 21J BP Sub ceramics with same hardware like the ETA version for around 120 USD, so cheaper option would be to buy the 21J movement watch and tear it for all the parts needed

Luthier

1. It's the same insert, that Trevor sell for years.

2. BP factory is a myth.

3. This insert is made at dial factory in Dongguan city.

Crusader

2. BP factory is a myth.

How about a M-factory, Luth? Does it exist? As Manual Factory... someone on the homageforum said that M-factory is working on new Tudor Black Bay.

solkryssare

2. BP factory is a myth.

No

Dunno

Dunno

:)

KeNnY

2. BP factory is a myth.

No

Dunno

Dunno

:)

yup. it is not the same insert luth

Just got the BP DSSD in my hands, and the bezel is really better, but the pearl is biggest improvement.

But the best bezel insert is for the Ceramic Submariner, that is just best bezel insert so far, nice deep wide engraving and glass over pearl is simply super.

And lets just call them BP so we know what kind of version we have in hands, as it is not noob factory version , also I have some points to the case as it is really different to the noob case.

Luthier

Triangle is wrong anyway. And again - Pearls made at absolutely different factory, and it's not a big problem to improve it, adding glass over the lume.

houndoggie

rule #1 guys!!!!!

you are pissing in the wind here.

:giggle:

solkryssare
:lmao2:

KeNnY

Triangle is wrong anyway. And again - Pearls made at absolutely different factory, and it's not a big problem to improve it, adding glass over the lume.

yes that is true, the bezel insert on DSSD still needs to be better.

but on Ceramic SUB I think it is already great.

well I had hard time finding supplier for small 2 mm domed glass lenses (volume max 1000 pcs) , so I am happy they are already making them (the maker of ceramics inserts for the assembly "factory" in this case BP)

solkryssare
So considering these inserts and the modified 3135-ish movement in this sub: http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlss00008-116600-submariner-p-13285.html

Is it a better deal than a TC or BK?

Depends. The TC, is as you know the classic 16610 Sub. So a different ball game. The quality of the TC is in another league as well. No comparison IMO. The BK TW Sub is good as well. But when it comes to Sub Cs, I'm pretty sure you can send your BP Sub to BK and have him mod it. The noob Sub C is not as good as the BP me think

KeNnY

So considering these inserts and the modified 3135-ish movement in this sub: http://www.1-pc8838....er-p-13285.html

damn it, the site doesn't work now for me....

here on RWI a mate did comparison between Noob factory (BK) and "BP". TC is so far no ceramics version no ?

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/mega-pics-submariner-133598.html

submariner-ceramic-6_zpse6da9e77.jpg

submariner-ceramic-bp-maker-3_zps5d165f12.jpg

submariner-ceramic-bp-maker-4_zps52c60e06.jpg

submariner-ceramic-bp-maker-7_zps3b98ed37.jpg

submariner-ceramic-bp-maker-11_zps309ce489.jpg

and here is noob

submariner-ceramic-noob-17_zps4b31b814.jpg

submariner-ceramic-noob-21_zpsc9d648b8.jpg

submariner-ceramic-noob-14_zpseabd0cc7.jpg

and TC ?

he doesn't make ceramics subs yet no ?

solkryssare

The SEL fit alone on the noob is a no sale for me

KeNnY
So considering these inserts and the modified 3135-ish movement in this sub: http://www.1-pc8838....er-p-13285.html

Depends. The TC, is as you know the classic 16610 Sub. The noob Sub C is not as good as the BP me think

this ^^

yes me thinks as well, only thing that BP needs is shorter crystal gasket as the crystal is too high, but easy mod

Luthier

Kenny, bro, I'm sure you know, that all these "H-factory", "N-factory", "F-factory", etc, are just assembling workshops, they don't make even one single part of the watches, right? Dials/rehauts are made on different factories, not even always the same factory (remember wrong PAM dials run recently?), cases made at cases factories, same with bracelets, movt's, and all other parts of the watch. To say this insert is made at "XYZ-factory" is misleading. No rep. "factories" make ANY parts of the watch.

fatarms

Sorry, I thought TC also made ceramics. Thank you for the review link, Kenny.

Good info, Solk, thank you. :)

solkryssare

True dat Kenny. The lazy solution to that would be just getting the no date one ;)

KeNnY

Kenny, bro, I'm sure you know, that all these "H-factory", "N-factory", "F-factory", etc, are just assembling workshops, they don't make even one single part of the watches, right? Dials/rehauts are made on different factories, not even always the same factory (remember wrong PAM dials run recently?), cases made at cases factories, same with bracelets, movt's, and all other parts of the watch. To say this insert is made at "XYZ-factory" is misleading. No rep. "factories" make ANY parts of the watch.

yes yes yes, factory assembly , we are in this line, I know they don't make, just saying final product what they assemble in this term make :)

but still you don't see to disappear noob sub in just few minutes and completely different watch is made, also when you look at Hublot DIver 4000M you have V2 what is different factory with different parts, and then "V3" maker what is again different parts used.

PS: Just in general knowledge that noob will know what watch is what, when he reads from DEaler that this is BP sub so he will know what he is talking about. I understand what you mean, different assembly workshops pushed to be called factory. So we can say BP is new assembly workshop with they own sources for parts, yes ?

KeNnY

True dat Kenny. The lazy solution to that would be just getting the no date one ;)

I read somewhere that there is BP version of NO DATE sub as well ! saw one in m2m sales. but don't know if it was modded or really the dealers are selling one

solkryssare

I read somewhere that there is BP version of NO DATE sub as well ! saw one in m2m sales. but don't know if it was modded or really the dealers are selling one

There is def a BPAS (assembly shop ;) ) no date mate :)

KeNnY

There is def a BPAS (assembly shop ;) ) no date mate :)

I would check Josh site, if it was not under DDOS attack again LOL :lol:

ok working now

KeNnY

and don't buy the 3135 CLONE but the CLONE ETA version, with only few "rolex" style bridges, as it is basically still CLONE ETA so easier to find spare parts